Chapter 8:Drama

I was sitting on Omar's lap on the couch. No one thought anything wrong by it because everyone knew me and Omar were close like that.But not a boyfriend way.
I couldn't find Jessica so I stayed by Omar for now. I finally saw Jessica in the kitchen. I got up went to the kitchen.She was mixing something with alcohol.
"Where's the guys at?"I said.
"Oh I don't know Billy dropped me off",Jessica said.
"Yeah because even Steven dropped me off and he is not even here."
She nodded her head,"Yeah Derrek, Christian, Seth, Billy, Steven ,Adrena, and the slut are gone."
"Yeah but Omar's here I was just with him",I stated.
I walked over to a dancing Omar and took his phone out of his pocket he didn't even care I started texting Seth
Me:Where are you?
Seth: I'm down the street chill
Me:Yeah you didn't answer my question where are you because everyone is here but the guy who is hosting the party.
Seth:My sisters there 😂 and I said I'm coming this must be Destiny because your worrying a little to much
Me:aha your funny Hurry up I hope you know I was being sarcastic 😑
Seth:I'm on the doorstep come open the door for us.
Me:Oki
I slid Omar's phone right back in his pocket and told Jessica the guys where here. We opened up the front door for them. He had a lot of bags in his hands.
"Oh I see why you weren't here"
He kissed me,"yes I had to go to the store now you and Jessica can go back to the party now."
"Jessica let's dance,"I said.
She winked,"how do you want to do this."
I whispered,"make sure there watching us." I winked she smiled
Jessica was so straight forward. She didn't care she also bi she didn't really bother me with her sexuality except when she got weird on me. So she took my hand and we made sure the guys where watching we started grinding on each other.Seth and Billy were staring hard as hell. That's the reaction we wanted.
She whispered,"alright bend down and shake your ass on me."
I gasped,"no I'm wearing a skirt a short one at that you do it."
We switched position to were she was in from of me. She bent down in front of me and started shaking her ass. All I could do was move my body with her ass. Seth's and Billy's mouth was wide open. We finished dancing and we went to our boyfriends. Seth said,"You make me crazy for you."
I giggled,"and how is that?"
"Yoy just are and your lips are just mmm." Billy busted out laughing, "that makes any guy crazy fool."
Jessica interrupted the conversation,"aye I need to talk to you really quick and Billy stay the fuck out of my head while were talking or I won't talk to you for a month I swear."
He laughed,"aha if you could do that. I huffed,"oh my god come on.

We opened the door to Seth's room to see. She said,"so when we were dancing... Steven sure was staring at you pretty hard. Whats up with that?"
I laughed nervously,"Oh I didn't really see that."
"Whats up with you and Steven?!"
"Nothing me and Steven are nothing",i stated.
She laughed, "I'm your Bestfriend it's not like I'm going to tell Seth."
I cracked,"Steven and I we kissed but that's it. It was only because the guys were following me."
"Mmm I'm not surprised I knew this shit was going to happen you guys are close as hell."
"Does it seem that way?",I asked.
She busted out laughing,"even Billy noticed it when we popped
up at the movies but I won't tell anyone between me and you."
We did our promise we have been doing since third grade we locked our pinkies and we said together,
"BestFriends Forever Were Always
Together No Matter The Weather
Jessi And Dessy Besties EndEver."

I was sitting on the couch and I hadn't seen Seth for a little bit and Jessica came to come sit by me. "Don't get Mad but Steven told Seth you guys kissed,"she broke the news to me."My eyes went wide,"What why would he do that!Where is Seth?"
He pointed to the back yard. I got up and walked outside to the back yard.

"What do you want",he spat.
I sat on his lap. I made a puppy dog face,"you mad at me?" He giggled,"No but I'm mad at Steven he shouldn't have kissed you I don't care what the situation was." I kissed him,"yeah you do."
Adrena came opened the door,"Destiny come here." I came inside and a lot if people where surrounding me. Adrena said," I guess Derrek told Crystal some stuff and now she want to fight you Derreks outside trying to calm her down.
I don't what he told her but u thought we all got over this situation,"If she really wants to fight she come in the back yard and fight me." I walked back outside and took my ponytail holder off of my wrist and wrapped my hair up. Seth got up and held me,"Babe what's wrong."
I was frustrated,"I guess Crystal wants to fight me."
We were cut of with everyone walking in the back yard with there phones pulled out I saw Derrek holding Crystal back. He let her go. She came outside.
"Your annoying did you know",she said. I smirked,"Why because I don't want to hang out with a hoe a trader." I looked at Derrek and continued talking," I'm sorry but if I was a guy who couldn't keep one girl at a time I wouldn't be able to help myself to a slut either." I heard Seth bust out laughing. "I'm sorry Crystal but I thought you wanted to pick a fight with me."
She mumbled, "It was a mistake."
She turned around and started walking away. I mumbled, "ugh-uh." This bitch has put me through hell. I ran and punched her in the back of her head. Derrek pushed me and I fell Crystal started kicking me in my side. When she stopped I got up and punched her in her face over and over. Derrek pushed me again. Seth said,"if you touch my girlfriend again were fighting again." I slapped Derrek and Crystal was trying to run at me but Jessica stepped in the middle and said,"stop!"
Seth picked me up and walked me inside the house. Crystal was running up again! I jumped out of Seth's arms and punched Crystal so hard she fell I got her up by her hair and punched her in her nose. Seth and Derrek yanked me from Crystal I mumbled,"stupid bitch."