Chapter 12:Weirdo

"What about us? We might be over if your going to keep seeing girls. Who does that twice in row!"
He stepped closer to me,"I'm sorry please don't leave me for this. I swear I won't do it again." I could see all the sadness and regret in his eyes,"Fine Seth but if you fuck up again your ass is single."

Instead of Billy giving me a ride Scoya gave me one instead. When I got home Adrena was sleep. I wasn't even going to yell at her. She wasn't worth my time. I went straight to my room with nothing to do so I texted Seth.
Me: Hey wyd
His reply came instantly,
Seth: Nothing just go out of the shower about to go to Billy's😉
Me: Oh well have fun text me when you get home please ttyl.
Seth: I swear I won't lmfaoo jk jk ttyl😂

I heard my door bell ring. I got up and I saw through the glass that it was Jessica. I opened the door. She looked like she had been crying. With that she gave me a hard hug. Even though it was hurting my side I didn't tell her I could tell she needed this. I let her inside and shut my door. "What's wrong?" She looked at me with a confusion all over her face,"You got stabbed I witnessed it!!" I nodded my head,"Billy's Mom said it was nothing but a hello kitty scratch. It just looks really serious but it's not," Jessica relaxed and smiled,"So your ok?" I nodded my head and smiled.

I woke up and started to get ready for school. The first thing I did as always was check my phone. Seth blew my phone up. I had 12 text messages and 4 voice mails and 9 missed calls. I smiled at least I knew he still cared. I checked the texts,
Seth: Hey
You there?
Wyd?
Babe!
Answer your phone
Your probably in the shower...
Sorry Sorry for bugging you and blowing your phone.
I'm coming over 😩
No nvm I trust you
Are you ignoring me?
Are you planning on going somewhere?
Answer?!
Nvm Whatever then.
Me: Well Damn. To many messages. I fell asleep.
Seth: Yeah but it took you till this morning to answer.
Me: Well sorry my bad.
Seth: Yeah sure😐
Me: Lol yes can you tell Omar if he could take me to school?
Seth: Yes👌

I got up from my bed got my towel and took a 15 minute shower. When I got out of the shower I dried off and put on my under garments and started looking for something to wear. I put on a pair of jean shorts and pinkish-whitish wool sweater. I straighten my hair and heard the doorbell ring. Adrena had already answered the door. I walked out into the living room to her letting Omar in. I smirked,"Well GoodMorning punk." Adrena turned around slowly. My smirk got even bigger,"You finally decided to get out of bed and see your sister. She smiled a shy smile and gave Omar a nervous look and walked fast to her from to get her stuff. I still had my big smirk on my face,"Well she thinks I'm going to hurt her." Omar frowned,"Why would you think thats funny." I continued talking, "Well maybe because she cheated with my boyfriend I honestly don't see why your not mad her yourself..." He grunted I'm annoyance,"Ugh it's not my story to tell. I'll just let Seth tell you but it's neither of there faults." My jaw dropped to a big "O".Was he dumb or was he retarded? Obviously Omar and I both saw with our own eyes what happened. Even though I wasn't I'm the best condition I knew what I saw. Adrena came out and I just let the subject go and stormed off to the car.

School was boring. I ignored everyone and just hung out with one of my other friends Aysia. It was to drama for me to hand out with my regular group. I got a ride home from Billy and Jessica. I was silent the whole ride. They just talked the whole time about little things. Although they both asked about my wound.

I was kinda happy when they dropped me off. I didn't have to hear there lovey dovey conversation shit I was not up for it. "Bye Destiny",they both said in unison. I smiled they were cute, "Bye". I shut the car door and took my keys out off bag and unlocked my front door. I could already tell John and Adrian where here. There where chips opened and spilled on the floor. Dre and I are the youngest but we keep the house cook and I cook. I cleaned there mess up and went to my room and did my homework.