Chapter 11:Its All Your Fault

I shut the door and turned around to a angry Seth. I jumped,"Why are you standing right there?"
"Making sure you were coming back", he shrugged. "Well I don't know if you meant that in a bad or good way but go to sleep, I'm here now", I said reassuring.
"I'm sorry for earlier...with your sister. Honestly it's not what it looks like. I swear when I'm ready I will tell you", he said. I sighed, "Well honestly I don't see why you can't tell me now."

I was getting frustrated with his bull shit excuses now, "Well before you piss me off. Go to sleep. I guess I'll just wait for when your ready to tell me. But if it's stupid like its because of my grandma were done. I SWEAR." He looked at me with the puppy eyes, Fine. I'm only going to sleep if you come with me." I smirked,"fine." I took my heels off and left them by the door and took Seth's hand. We walked to his room and he took off his shirt to show off his beautiful toned pack he had there. We both cuddled on the bed and under the covers. Where was Omar? "Where did Omar go?"
"He went to Laila's room with Adrena to sleep in there", Seth said. Seth fell asleep shortly after that.It wasn't long till sleep finally took over me.

I woke up to see that it was 2:00 p.m in the afternoon. We missed school for sure. I walked in the living room to see Derrek,Steven, and Christian knocked out on the floor. I didn't even see them last night must have been because it was dark. I walked into Laila's room to check on Omar and Adrena. Dre wasn't there I guess she left before I had the chance to yell at her.(smart choice) I walked in the room and shut the door and lied right next to Omar. I was going to wake him up and take me to get something to eat until I got a text.
Sean: Hey it's Sean
Me: How did you get my number?
Sean: When you went to the bathroom.
Me: Well..that's not weird at all.
Sean: Yea...I couldn't sleep.
Me: Seth was standing right by the door when I walked in.
Sean: Creepy...I could see why though I'm sexy😂
Me:lmfao well.. I gtg ttyl?
Sean:lol alright bye.
I could feel eyes burning into my head. Omar was reading my messages. "Stop reading my messages", I whined. "Well I certainly didn't ask you to lay with me. Who did you meet this morning?", Omar asked. "Well weirdo...first, how do you know I met someone this morning?", I asked. He stated,"Maybe if your crazy ass boyfriend wasn't waking me up every minute saying, she's not leaving with me because of Sean." I busted out laughing,"He did that?!"
"Um yeah, it wa annoying but honestly the guy your texting is that who?" I sighed,"Yes noisy ass. But can you take me to get something to eat?!"
"No fat ass he has captain crunch here anyways you know it's your favorite to",he nagged. I jumped up and made myself some.

I was finishing the cleaning of Seth's house and was doing the last of the dishes. Seth put his hands around my waist and kiss my neck,"Goodmorning babe"
I giggled,"Seths it's not morning it more like 4 in the afternoon." I felt his smile against my neck. I continued talking,"I need a ride home, I really need to get home."
I knew he wasn't going to be happy about that but I didn't care. I was still mad at him for Adrena what girlfriend wouldn't. "Why? Can you stay with me for one more night?",he sounded disappointed. I honestly did not wanted stay at Seth's house again. I needed a break from him. I wasn't going to tell him that because I knew it would hurt him,"Well I can't because my mom might be coming home", I lied. "Fine Billy is about to take Jessica home so get your stuff and come on.", he frowned. I got all my stuff and we walked over to Billy's. I could tell Seth was mad at me. I'm mad at him to for his so called, "not what it looks like".

We Got into Billy's jeep Jessica and I sat In the backseat and Our boyfriends say in the front. Billy drove right across the street to Mcdonalds. I grunted in frustration,"Why are we here?!"
"Seth says he's staaarrrving,Billy says. "He could have just walked across the street", I say with annoyance. Seth snapped at us,"Don't talk to me like I'm not in the fucking car. It annoys me don't refer to me as him when I'm the damn car. My mom named me Seth not him."He" is what I like to be called," He got out of the car and slammed the door. Well damn what crawled up his ass?