Chapter 5:Party

Jessica and I pulled up to Seth's house there was a lot of people already there. Jessica said," The party is in this bitch." I busted out laughing."The party is you?"
She rolled her eyes and got out of her dads car "well who else it isn't you calm ass."
"I can get crazy I can be a party girl." She snorted," I think I half to get you drunk for that." I rolled my eyes we were walking to the door. "Jessica you don't have to be drunk to have fun."
"Your right but you do",she said.
"No I don't." She was frustrating me I was going to how her I didn't have to be drunk to have fun. I'm going to make her look stupid. I knocked on the door. Laila opened the door. "Hey",Laila greeted me. Jessica and Laila did not get along that well so she just let us instead of stalling. Adrena came up to mé she said," Woah you guys look hot." I laughed," Good that's just what I wanted." Jessica started nagging me,"Your not having fun you I thought you didn't have to be drunk."
"Jessica we just got here I didn't even see my boyfriend yet."
"He's right there",she pointed. He was in the kitchen. I walked over behind him and placed my hands over his eyes. He said,"is this my beautiful girlfriend?" I moved my hands from his eyes. He turned around and his jaw dropped.
"Y-you..i don't know you look beautiful." I smiled he continued talking,"lets dance." Oh nooo no no my smile dropped I don't know how to dance.
He said,"babe what's wrong." Uf and he noticed there was. something wrong. "I don't know how to dance." He laughed,"come on I'll show you." He took my hand pulled me to go dance with him. He put his hands on my hips he whispered in my ear,"Now move with my hands and my hips I promise it's easy." I was scared I was scared I was going to embarrass myself but I had to start because there were people staring so I did what he said. Our hips were moving together I like this feeling "now let the music guide you." I turned around and put my hands around his neck and he put his hands around my hips and we just grinded to the rest of the song. We went to Billy and Jessica I said," I told you you don't have to get drunk to have fun." She laughed the nights not over. That little thing was just the beginning. Seth where does your mom keep the Alcohol." I said, "What no not just but hell no."
"Well your getting drunk." Billy said,"she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to."
"No I actually want to see this", Seth said. Jessica came back with a bottle of Vodka and Tequila.
"Fine I'll do it.
She poored it in a plastic blue cup.
"But Jessica oh sweet darling your getting drunk with me to because I am not going to be drunk alone." She snickered,"Of course I'll do it. She filled half our cups up with Vodka then half my cup Tequila. "If you drink this whole thing up I swear you won't have to drink anymore tonight"
I took my drink from her hand and winked at her. "1..2..3" I started chugging it was like a burning sensation I just wanted to scream. I finally finished. I finished before Jessica. I jumped up and down and yelled," I finished before you bitch!"
She looked a little shocked,"Yeah but wait till it kicks in your really gonna be having fun."
Jessica and I were both drunk dancing on a table to the music.I was having to much fun.Seth came trying to get me down but I was stubborn,"Noo leave me alone let me party." I thought I was fast but he had me over his shoulder. "Time for you and Jeasica to take a rest",he said.
"Your so lame", I said. He carried us into a room and shut the door. He put me down and I fell. I busted out laughing. He sighed,"Remind me never to give you alcohol again."
"Why don't you come down here with me." He shook his head no, "That's the alcohol speaking so no because that's not what you really want ask me when your not drunk."
"No I do want you to please it's not the alcohol."
"You sure." I nodded my head as he came to lay with me on the floor.
"See was it that hard all I want is you." He smiled and kissed me it was a deep kiss I wanted more. I got on top of him and he licked my lip for entrance I gladly let him in. He cupped my butt and I moaned softly. He giggled. I took my shirt off he left my butt and cupped my boobs. He broke the kiss and took his shirt off. He kissed me again and went down to my neck he started sucking on it. He was giving me a hickie. When he finished he went back to kissing me until someone ruined it and knocked on the door Seth pulled back and grunted. He got up and went to go see who it is. It wasn't hard to Adrena forced the door open. "Destiny what the hell!",she yelled. She continued, "are you coming home or not because we're leaving and we're not coming back to get you at all."
She pissed me off she was so annoying. "Why do you have to be such a bitch Adrena." I put my shirt on and stood up all wobbly. "Cause I can be a bitch lets go get your shit and let's go",she said.
I said,"You were being so nice earlier now your a bitch goodbye."
She walked over and slapped me. I gasped Seth's jaw was dropped He said," Dre Dre chill she's drunk.
"No no no it's fine", I said. I took Adrena by her hair and through her down but she had a good hold of me. I heard Seth yell,"Oh Shit." Everyone started running to see our fight. I started punching Adrena but she kicked me off of her. She jumped on me and slapped me."Get a hold of yourself",she said. I pushed her off of me and gave her one good punch then some boy broke us apart he was cute he had hazel eyes that I could just get lost into and this shiny jet black hair. He said,"are you ok."
"I'm better now." I felt my body become limp and knocked out cold."
................................................
That's Chapter 5 I'm writing chapter 6 right now thanks so much for reading my book loves.💞Hope you like it so far.
~~~~vote and comment~~~~