Chapter 3:Surprise

School went by fast after cheerleading practice at 3rd period. I saw Seth running up to me but I was trying to play it off like I didn't realize it.
"Hey so your not going to talk to me",Seth said.
I said,"I am but not right now plus I need to find Omar so he can give me a ride home."
"Why aren't you going to talk to me right now?"
I saw Omar and Adrena walking out of the gate.
"I'm not trying to ignore you or anything or sound like a bitch but if I don't leave I'm not going to have a ride home."
Seth said,"fine but your not ignoring me tomorrow."
I woke up. Ew another day at school. I don't want to go.I got up and out of bed. I walked to Adrena's room.
I yelled,"Time to get up for school!"
She mumbled,"get out of my room."
"It's time for school get your lazy ass up."
"Get the hell out of my room you pest."
I said,"What was that Adrena?"
"You heard me", she said.
I ran and jumped on her and kept bouncing on her bed.
I yelled,"Time to get up for school!!! Wake Up! Wake up beautiful!"
She kicked me off her bed.
"Oh my god I'm up obviously",she said.
I was glad I annoyed her. I left her room smiling that made my morning.
I took a 15 minute shower. I went to my closet and started looking for something to wear. I pulled out black tights and a tan sweater and some combat boots.(the picture is off on the side✌️)
I got dressed and went to my bathroom and just straightened my hair.When I was done I went to go knock on my blood brother John's room. He mumbled,
"Come in"
I said,"Can I use your phone to call Jessica for a ride.
"I could just give you a ride"
"Yeah but then I would be walking into school by myself and I don't want that."
"Fine it's on my dresser",he said.
I took his phone and called her.
"Is this Destiny",she said.
I laughed,"You know your bestfriend
"Well duh me and my dad will give you a ride see you in like 10 minutes." Then she hung up well then I went outside to go wait for her.
Jessica and I were happy we got to school. Her dad was giving us a speech on old music. We didn't really want to here it because we were in 2015 not 1950's. We walked to our group. Everyone was talking until I showed up. I said,"Well way to make it obvious that you were talking about me"
"We weren't talking bad about you",Scoya said.
Billy looked at her, "That doesn't help our case stupid",He said.
"Can I talk to you", Seth said.
"Sure"
He took my hand we went just a little bit away from our friends.
He said,"you still mad at me."
"No I let it go"
"Good I'm begging you to come to my party today."
"You just had one yesterday what are you talking about."
"No needed up not having have it."
"I don't have a ride."
"My mom could take you just say your trying to spend the night with Laila you guys are friends anyway."
"Fine I'll go but I need to get clothes though."
" My mom will take you."
Lunch came and Scoya was mad at Seth. She said to me,"can I talk to you?"
I said, "sure."
We got up and went to the girls bathroom she looked frustrated I hope she wasn't about to ruin my Friday. She huffed,"Well the reason I wanted to talk to you because i don't know Seth told you ever but you know he isn't human right."
I was shocked,"what do you mean by that."
"He's weird he likes to be called a demon but he's not human."
"Scoya don't play around just because your mad at him"
"I'm not I'm serious. Well it's obvious the asshole didn't tell you."
"Yeah obviously. But I don't get it why does he eat lunch and you don't."
"Ask him yourself." She had a smirk on her face
"Go get him or me." She left and went to go get him.
I knew she only told me to get back at Seth for what ever the hell he did but I was glad when she told me. When Seth walked in the bathroom. He said ,"what's wrong?" I was fustrated.
"Don't play dumb Seth", I said.
He cornered me.
"So what if I am what I am I'm not going to so anything to you.
I was shocked. He continued talking,"I can't do anything to you mentally anyways even if I wanted to."
"W-why n-not?"
He backed up away from me shaking his head
"Don't be scared of me and I don't know Billy and Scoya can't even ride your minds. Your the only with we can't do anything to well Jessica to but she doesn't know."
"What can you do Seth?"
He said," I got a bad temper, and I can make people do what I want them to do but I can't read minds." I was to surprised.
"Wow"
................................................
Vote And Comment Please 😋
I Hope The Book Is Good To You Guys Because This Is My First Book.!?!?😩