Chapter 6:That Bitch

It was Monday and I was getting ready for school. I did not feel like going to school. I would have to see Mrs.Mcnutt and Crystal. The 2 people I hate most in the world. People say hate is a powerful word but that's how I feel about them. I went to take a quick shower after Adrena. I would probably have to own up to all the shit I did at Seth's. The only thing u remembered you was the slutty make out I had with Seth and dancing on the table with Jessica.
After I was done with the shower I put my panties and bra and put on a lovely pink sweater and a white skirt and sandals.I turned my curling iron and curled my hair and put my flower head band on.
I heard a knock on my room door. "Come In." It was Omar."You ready to go to school?",he said.
"Yeah where's Adrena?", I asked.
He looked at me weirdly,"I actually thought you would know where she was because when I woke up she wasn't in bed."
I nodded,"Well she got in the shower this morning.But that's all I know,She probably just went with one of her friends Omar." I got my bad and we left.
Omar broke the silence in the car,"You ok?" I nodded my head,"Yeah why wouldn't I."
"Just checking up on you. You look beautiful today."Did he really just say? Awkward much. I looked at him weird,"Mmm Thanks."
"Do you ever think about us?",he asked. I was shocked,"I used to.But I gave up now I just think of you as my bestfriend you?"
He nodded his head yes. "Yeah I think about how far our relashionship could have went if it wasn't for Adrena or anything. I think we would still be together."
He making me frustrated. He broke up with me and he is talking about this bull shit really?
"Omar you broke up with me remember. Now your still with Adrena and I'm with Seth so.."
He was not going to have emotions erked. "Fine then",he said. We pulled up to school and walked to the field. Adrena and Seth were there. "Where were you this morning?",Omar asked. She snickered,"I got a ride from someone else plus you were deep sleep." I laughed,"Dre what friend.You hang with us." Omar raised his eye brow. This girl was acting suspicious. "Jamie",she said. Jessica and Billy really changed the subject when Scoya walked up to us and said,"Look at Billy and Jessica over there on the bench." We all looked to see what she was talking about.My jaw dropped. Billy was all over Jessica. But knowing Jessica she doesn't like to make things official.
Seth broke the silence,"I'm asking him later about that." The bell rang signaling us it was time to go to first period. We all parted different ways except for me and Seth we had First Mrs.Mcnutt together. She was annoying.
We all took our seats before Mrs.Mcnutt came in. Mrs.Mcnutt was a ugly fat teach that always wanted to nag you for the dumbest stuff. That's why no one liked her.
When class was over Seth and I met up with everyone in the cafeteria.Derrek,Jessica,Billy,Omar,Scoya, Adrena, and a new kid? I sat down at the table. "Who's the new kid?",Seth asked.
"Oh this is Steven Coleman he was in my first period class with me.", Dre said.
I looked up at him. I knew him from some where. I spoke up,"Steven were did you live when you were little was it Palmdale."
He looked up at me."Yeah. Is Your name Destiny?" I nodded my head yea. Seth cleared his throat,"how do you guys know each other?"
I laughed,"when we were little we liked each other but it was like a little kid thing."
"Steven tonight where going to the movies a lot of the school is coming do you want to come",Seth said. I looked at Seth in confusion."I didn't hear about this."
"Get a phone and you would know some of this stuff."

I went to third period cheerleading with Adrena and Jessica. Our Coach was cool her name was Coach Reyes. We took our seats in the locker room. "Listen up ladies you girls don't have to do anything because there's a game tomorrow so you can just go to the field and listen to what the football coach has to say",coach said. We all did as she said.

I was never the cheerleading type till I actually tried it I never really wanted to be one. I only did because Omar wanted me to do it because his exact words were,"Come on bestfriend I want to do a sport with you and cheer and football is the closet thing." So I did it for him. But now that I actually do it I actually like it because I don't have to do P.e.
So we took our seats on the bleachers by the football players. I couldn't sit by Seth he was already at the top of the bleachers. So I say where there was a seat left by this boy. He turned his head. "Hey sweetheart", the boy smiled. When I looked up he was the cute boy with the hazel eyes from Seth's party. I giggled,"Oh hey my names Destiny." He nodded his head,"Yeah I know your Seth's girlfriend he's my buddy but I'm Christian." We were hushed by Coach Mike,"So listen up we have a game tomorrow against Av high school everyone knows there good.So lets focus on the game tomorrow Guys wear your dress up cloths and girls wear your cheerleading uniforms and you already know how to wear your hair. It's a home game tomorrow and Steven.Stay for a little so you can get your jersey for tomorrow." I looked around for Steven and spotted him. I didn't know he was on the football team. The bell dismissed us to lunch. I got up from my seat with Christian. "So your going to follow me around?", I said.
He laughed," don't get to full of yourself baby girl I was going to hang with you guys for lunch."

We all ate our lunch except for Scoya and Billy. Crystal came and sat on Derrek's lap. Uf that bitch disgusted me.
*Flashback*
Derreks mom made us some lunch. We weren't officially together. But I knew my close friend Crystal likes him I wouldn't call her my best friend because the shit she puts me through. I knew they were messing around because Derrek told me. "You can't be mad babe were not even together."
I was angry,"Yeah but you know how the hell I feel about you Derrek." I wanted to break her nose. I knew Derrek and her were closer. Deep in my heart I knew and Crystal really didn't have a friendship but I never wanted to believe it but I did that day.
"Whatever Derrek I'll see you later."I put my shoes on and walked out his room he followed me out. "No come on don't leave."
I was Furious,"I don't want to kiss you because your lips have been on hers I don't want you to touch me because you've been touching her." As soon as I opened the door Crystal was standing right there with her titties looking like they were going to fall out of her shirt.Now there together..
*End Of Flashback*
That bitch how dare she come sit at our table.
................................................
Sorry for not updating loves. Now I have I will try and update today again.
~~~~vote and comment~~~~