Chapter 1: My Boyfriend

I was having another boring day in Mrs.Mcnutts class. I was so glad to get out of her class I had her 1st period with Seth. I've had a crush on Seth since he was bullying me in elementary we became close in middle school.
"So Destiny you planning on coming to my party today?" He asked.

"I don't have a ride Seth."

He looked disappointed but Seth's party's always were bad ass. I've only been to two of them and from what I've witnessed there was always drama. Billy came an saved me from his sad look.

Billy said, "You having a party tonight Seth?"

"Yeah man..can I talk to Destiny for a few minutes I'll meet you in the Cafeteria for nutrition."

"Your just gonna leave me stuck with my sister like that?" Billy said sad.

Me and Scoya started to giggling.

"I'm not that bad dip shit", Scoya laughed.
Seth said,"come on man"

"Fine fine lets go Scoya"

I hope he wasn't mad at me because I didn't want to go to his party. When they weren't in hearing distance
Seth finally started talking. "I've liked you for awhile now.
To be Honest I thought it was just like a little crush thing. But it's like I'm thinking about you all the time. It's weird because we known each other for awhile but will you be my girlfriend?"

I was surprised I never knew Seth liked me that way well at least he didn't show a sign of it.
"Yes I'll be your girlfriend"

He smiled. "Can we eat nutrition now I'm hungry" He laughed

"Sure".

When Seth and I walked to nutrition I got my food he said,"I'm going to the bathroom"
"Ok" I went to go sit at our table Scoya's eyes were wide.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that"

"Your with Seth?"

"Well damn how do you know that already we didn't even say anything?"

"Well maybe because I'm a vampire and I could read minds." She smiled.

"Oh yeah I didn't know you could do that."

Omar and Adrena came to come sit with us. Seth came from the bathroom and sat by me and I layed back on him.

Omar looked at me weird. "Um what's this here"

"What?"

"You and Seth don't play stupid."

"We're together. Is there problem?"

Adrena rolled her eyes,"Attitude problem.
"
"No one asked you Adrena keep to your boyfriend and I'll keep to mine."
She is so annoying she thinks she is the shit I've always wanted to slap her really hard I love her and all but damn. I saw Jessica waving me down to come to her. "I'll be right back." I got up and I went to go talk to her.

I said,"Hey"

She was eyeing me down "What's with you and Seth and that love dove shit there I see"

"We're together", I said smiling.

She busted out laughing "Quit lying you and the bad ass Seth?"
I had a serious look on my face.

"Holy Shit your serious",She said.

Jessica is my bestfriend. People don't get us they say that she is rude and I'm nice. Were crazy together though.

I felt someone smack my butt I turned around I rolled my eyes at him I really didn't feel like talking to him.
"You half to talk to me somet-ime", he said.

"I don't have to talk to you at all."

I was walking away and Derrek pulled my arm. That's when he fucked up. I punched him right his eye.

"Don't touch me asshole." I walked away.

Oh Derrek.