Opinions - Uma & Audrey

"Alrighty, we're ready to rock," Uma mumbled to herself, smiling as she looked at the two bowls of popcorn on the counter before her.

Uma had finally managed to get Harry and Gil to leave their shared apartment, and she had just finished the popcorn for her and Audrey's sleepover. It was the first time that Audrey had come to Uma's house, and Uma was ready to prove to the princess that she could set up their sleepover as well as Audrey did at her castle.

There was a knock at the door, and Uma looked up, grinning widely as she realized that it must be Audrey. However, she collected herself just before she opened the door so that she would look cooler about the princess's arrival. Uma opened the door for her, raising an eyebrow.

"Finally drug yourself up here, huh? Just come any old time," Uma commented, having to think of something to pick on Audrey about so she could feel normal.

"Sorry I'm late. Traffic held me up."

"Well, I was just about to call ol' Dragon over, but then you knocked and messed it all up," Uma expressed with teasing lacing the undertones of her voice, and Audrey rolled her eyes.

"So, we ready to watch?" Uma questioned, and Audrey nodded before suddenly freezing in place.

"What is that smell?" the princess questioned, looking absolutely disgusted to maximum capacity. Uma looked at her confusedly as she stepped to the side, letting the other girl in. Audrey tentatively stepped inside, and Uma almost laughed despite her confusion when she saw the princess barely suppress a gag.

"Popcorn?" Uma questioned, furrowing her brow as she jabbed a thumb in the direction of the counter where she had made a bowl of the buttery goodness.

"No, that... other... smell," Audrey clarified, wrinkling her nose, and Uma nodded in recognition.

"Either leftover fish or male body odor. It's definitely one of those two options, so just take your pick. I'd personally pick the one that wouldn't gross me out the most," Uma told her flippantly, heading further into the apartment. Audrey followed her inside, taking her bowl of popcorn when Uma offered it to her. Audrey swallowed hard, and Uma could tell that it was all the princess could do to keep from throwing the popcorn in the trash again.

"Alright, did you bring the movie?" Uma asked, and Audrey seemed to shake herself from whatever disgust she was currently feeling as she nodded.

"Yeah. I got Dirty Dancing," Audrey pulled the DVD case from her purse. Uma narrowed her eyes in annoyance as she glared at the man and the woman on the cover.

"Dadgum it, when I told you to get something good, I didn't mean cheesy, mushy-gushy gnarliness," Uma expressed, and Audrey huffed haughtily.

"What would you have preferred?"

"I don't know. IT? Texas Chainsaw Massacre?" Uma suggested, and Audrey cringed at the very thought of the gory movies. Uma grinned widely, only throwing out those titles to aggravate the princess.

"Let's just go watch this," Audrey told her, and Uma sighed deeply, knowing she was going to hate this film.

They headed over to the couch and Audrey immediately had something almost akin to the cold chills at the very sight of the furniture piece.

"No. We're going to your room to watch it," Audrey told her, and Uma rolled her eyes, faking a bow as she looked at Audrey.

"As you wish," Uma expressed in mock reverence, and Audrey just passed her by, headed for Uma's room. Uma just followed along behind the picky princess.