Chapter #23

Welcome back. 🤭 ♥

Lemme first begin with addressing the picture you see above or beside, depending on whatever device you're using 🤭.

A lovely reader (sorry if I didn't hang onto your name, please feel free to identify yourself in the comments you lovely human) dropped her favorite ship on my Insta story and I was too sentimental and touched to let it go, lol. So that's a Sethora shipment right there 🙃 The ugly behemoth smiling in the background is me BTW lololol

But anyway if you wanna see your replies or suggestions on my IG or Twitter or even here on the next chapter update, just follow me and answer whenever I ask a question or make a post about GH. Or if you just love me, lemme know hehe 🤭. You'll find my socials at the end of this chapter or on my profile 💕

And yes, I didn't uphold to my efforts of trying to update per month. I am so so so so sorry Wattpad fam, I really don't deserve any of you. 😖 But God I just can't seem to not be busy lately, but don't worry. I'll keep trying, consistency is key and eventually I will be able to update more frequently. Just promise to bear with me. 😭

Seth's Pov

I stuffed my hands in my pockets, letting myself stroll across the school grounds at an extremely slow pace. I had a lot on my mind and absolutely little time to process it.

I ignored stares and returned glares, making my way to one of the secluded spots where the rest of my undead group crowded. Sadly it would be one person less crowded now.

The news would have already reached their ears by now, no doubt. Words tend to reach our ears easily after all.

Rachel was the youngest in our group, only sixteen years old and barely just a year into her vampirehood.

There was Sasha and Pierson, twins and both seventeen, should be just about Aurora's age. Pierson was older than Sasha and he never let her forget it. But he was just as protective of her as he was annoying.

I found them under an abandoned, broken down bridge in a small town called Pensworth, in the far east.

That's a part of what my ability entails, I can sense the presence of supernatural energy around me, whether it's a Gifted or anything unnatural.

The main advantage is that it blends amazingly well with my vampiric senses, making mine much more heightened than even a werewolf.

So in short, I'm a Supernatural Empath. And the only Gifted Vampire among my group.

Sounds kinda lame when you say it out like that but that's me.

Sasha and Pierson were abandoned after their parents were killed by a pack of rabid werewolves while hunting.

They didn't have any other supernatural relatives who would take them in so they ran away and fended for themselves as long as they could, Sasha had even almost gone rabid herself with hunger.

Pierson more or less never left his sister's side, he almost never cared about himself. He would sooner starve than let his sister suffer.

Luckily I was able to teach them both how to hunt, how to survive and most importantly, how to use their abilities to their advantages.

Sasha was always withdrawn but never rude. She tended to be in her own world most of the time but she always spoke out her support once in a while. She was close to Rachel and the news would surely devastate her.

And I can already envision the look Pierson would give me. He wasn't much of a talker either but he always let his hazel eyes tell what he was feeling.