Chapter #2

Alexis' Pov

I woke up in the middle of the night because I was constantly hearing moaning sounds. Stacey and I watched the rest of the season after Elsa had zoned off. It didn't finish until around 10:30 pm so we were really tired by the end. Stacey was too tired to go back downstairs so I threw in a couple of extra pillows for her on the floor and covered them with a blanket until it looked bed-like, she accepted the offer and quickly crashed on it.

The moaning was coming from Elsa, she looked like she was having a nightmare. She moaned and struggled in her sleep, she was really in it. I slowly began to tap her but she didn't respond, I started shaking her lightly while trying my best not to wake Stacey, she was a deep sleeper but cranky when sleep deprived. I shook Elsa more vigorously....

Aurora's Pov.

Oh no! I couldn't bear this, not again. Her endless screaming kept ringing in my ears, she was trying her best to protect me from the murderer. She fought with all her might, but she was just human. I tried to do something but I couldn't even find my way out of my baby crib.

I began crying, crying desperately for all this to stop, then he brought out a dagger and drove it into her chest with all force, still with the critical wound, she struggled her best to keep him away from me. She protected me with her life, who would do such a thing,her body dropped dead in front of me, throughout, I had just witnessed my mother being killed in front of me. I cried even louder. A man appeared behind him and they both wrestled intensely.
The man had snow white hair, just like mine, he fought with his fire powers, but to no avail, this murderer seemed to be untouchable by anything. He skillfully made his way to the man defending me and laid a knife blow into the side of his neck, blood flowed non-stop as the man with white hair slowly fell to the ground. I wanted all of this to stop but I was just a helpless infant.

The murderer slowly made his way to my crib in the darkness, I could almost lay a glimpse on his face...

****

I jolted up from bed only to bump heads with Alexis, I took deep breaths while rubbing my head. The dream.. it felt so real. Tears welled up in my eyes, I began to sob gently while covering my face.

"Elsa, what's wrong, what happened?" Alexis questioned.

"It- it happened a-again." I stammered. "The same dream, my p-parents death, and it felt so real. I-I could almost see his face-" I cried. Alexis was now rubbing my back. I opened my eyes and walked to the bathroom, I turned on the sink and sprinkled the water on my face, my hands were quivering so badly. I cleaned my face with a towel and tried to calm down before walking back out, I saw Stacey sleeping in a bunch of pillows and blankets on the floor, the Naruto seasonal must have lasted all night, I looked towards the clock and it read 1:28am.

"Sorry, Alex I didn't mean to wake you." I said to her. She was sitting on my bed.

"What were you dreaming about Elsa?"

"Its the same thing, the murder." I told her.

"Ugh, that's the fourth time this week, seriously, you need to see the school seeker." She advised.

"No, I don't need to."

"Yes you do, I always suggest it and you always decline, seriously, he could help you out."

"How?" The school seeker is a man who can read the future and past, students also go to him for counselling, he sometimes tell fortune and predicts the future.
"I'm not going to see him and that's final." I concluded.

"Suit yourself, good night." She said and hopped back on her bed.

As for me, I couldn't sleep anymore, I was afraid of having the same nightmare and I just wouldn't bare it, who would want to watch their parents being killed over and over again.