Chapter #4

Okay, time to be serious...

Aurora's Pov

Well I was right about the seeker's appointment being pointless. He didn't give me any useful advice, all he did was read my palm and told me to take things easy, that it was my constant activeness and worry that made the past taunt me so much. He was right in a little way, sometimes I just loose control over my mind, the images just come to my mind without me wanting it to.

A few hours later, at night, I'm asleep when I hear a rumbling sound coming from the bathroom, it's very faint but it's still bothering me. I got up and followed the sound into the bathroom, it was the little wardrobe behind the mirror. I reached my hand for the handle also thinking what it could be.
I opened it and saw nothing at first but noticed a little light shinning behind the bottle of aspirin. I squinted my eyes thinking I was seeing things, but I recognised that light, only the light of a fairy radiated so much but fairies were believed to be extinct. Almost a hundred years ago, they were hunted down when people realised that their light and blood carried a generous amount of luck and cure.

The aspirin bottle shook and fell. I was right, it was a fairy, in my room, doing what?
But it wasn't moving, in fact, it looked dead. I didn't know what to do but I was sure as hell not going to let anyone near it.
I went back to my bag and took out a pencil and very carefully, poked it. If I was listening well in history class, their bodies were very fragile, like that of a new born baby. And it wasn't that big, not even as tall as my index/pointer finger. It didn't move so I poked it a little harder hoping it was just deep asleep.

It's head slowly got up and looked around taking in it's environment, not noticing me yet. It got to it's feet while staggering, I tried to support it with my pencil. It turned around to look at me, she had the most beautiful and radiant face I had ever seen, like that of a tiny angel. It stretched it's hands and it's four pieced wings fluttered around leaving golden dust on the shelf.

"H-hello?" I said, wondering if it even spoke English.

"Au-Aurora Wayne." She said before passing out on the floor again.

How did she know my name, where did she come from and how did she get here, how did it even know where to find me.

I went back to my room to check if Alexis was awake, she was still asleep, Thank God.

I picked her up by the wings and gently settled her by the sink, I went back and searched my bag for any food, there was an apple and a wrapped muffin, I took little pieces of both, then tiptoed to the fridge and took out a bottle of water and hurried back into the bathroom and closed the door. I dropped the goods beside her and opened the bottle of water, I drew out just a drop and slowly turned it into vapour, I then gathered the vapour and sprinkled on her, as if I knew, she woke up coughing.

She shook herself awake and sat up this time.

"Please don't hurt me." She begged while moving back.

"No I won't hurt you, I wanna help you, here." I reached a piece of muffin to her and she accepted it.

"Thank you." She said with a half full mouth. In mere seconds she finished it.

"Do you want some more?" I asked while handing her a larger piece. She nodded and took it, starting to stuff her cheeks with it, I couldn't help but giggle.

"Who are you?" I asked. "And how did you get here?"

"My name is Kita, I came from a very far away place, in search of you." She said while helping herself to the apple.

"Why in search of me?" I was puzzled.
"Where I came from, fairies weren't just made for no reason, they were made to be with someone, a human." She explained.

"Wait." I interrupted. "Do you mean like assigned to help someone?"

"Yes, once we are made, we are given all the information we need about our owners, everything about them." She continued.

"I-is that how you knew my name? Are you-"

"Yes, I am your fairy Aurora, I know everything there is about you." She looked blankly at me.

"But I thought fairies were extinct."

"We are not extinct, we are endangered. I was made twenty two years ago. I was not allowed to come to you when you were born because we were only few. I was to stay and help keep the rest of our clan safe. But about a month ago I couldn't stay, I felt drawn to you, I felt like I was accomplishing nothing without being here with you."

"Does this mean you can't die?" I asked.

"I can. If you die... I die."

That statement gave me shivers.

"But how did you get here?" I asked on.

"Like I was saying, a month ago, o escaped while none of the other fairies were watching, it was almost impossible coming here. I had to make sure I was out of plain sight, that no one saw me. I didn't eat for days, I survived on anything that seemed edible." She went on.

"Well you're here now, and I won't let anything happen to you, no one is gonna harm you, I will prot-" the door flung open to reveal Alexis....

So, how was it?? 
Was it worth the wait???  Please vote, comment, share, and read and I will update more.
My next update by the grace of God is.... Either Saturday or Sunday, or even Monday.

And I thought it would be fun if I asked questions and you answered in the comments section.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Do you think Aurora will introduce Kita to Alexis? That is all for now, Bye....