Chapter #19

A/N Welcome back!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, coming to you in April lol, lemme just get right into it before someone hits me.

A little bit of bad news tho, I just got a new phone, which is amazing news obvi, but I wasn't able to recover my old data from my old phone, my pictures(including the one I was going to use eventually for the cover of a sequel for this...), my notes(I had some seriously long notes and plans for the direction I wanted this book to go and now I'm a little lost sigh), I'm just glad I didn't loose any chapters I've already written here(because I've heard of some people loosing their chapters that they already published), so yeah I kinda have a lot on my plate and I'm struggling since I can barely remember all my notes and I'm trying to rewrite the ones I can recall so just... Bare with me.

Aurora's Pov.

Two Days Later...

Alexis is indeed a creature of mystery herself... Why, you may ask? Well...

24 Hours Earlier...

"Are you for real???"

"Elsa you're kidding!"

"OH MY GOD!!!"

These are the kind of things I'm hearing from my roommate while Kita, my fairy friend, bounces off the walls... Literally, she's literally flying all over the edges and kicking and springing herself from corner to corner.

My life is going just great.

"Yes, Alex, I am for real. No, I'm not kidding and please calm down, you're enthusiasm is too infectious... And overly intense." I complained.

"But Elsa, you fixed your dragon! You literally tamed the beast! You're like Belle from Beauty and the--"

"No!" I threw my palm open towards her and sent a small gust to push her words back into her mouth.

"You've already labeled me as one Disney Princess, I DO NOT need another!"

"... Oh, oops." She sighed. Then immediately went back to her rioting.
"But Elsa this is great! It's beyond amazing!"

"Yes, yes Alex. It's so great that I was able to keep my dragon under control."

Well if you can't beat em, join em... As unenthusiastically as possible...

"Elsa we have to go see him. We have to!"

"Why? What would that accomplish?" I asked.

"Um, besides fulfilling my ultimate fantasy of meeting and riding a dragon?!!" She widened her eyes at me.

"No way that's your ultimate fantasy!" I rolled my eyes. "Your ultimate fantasy is to kidnap the hottest anime guys and live happily ever after in an invisible castle where no one can find you." I actually had to take a little gasp after that.

"I have a lot of ultimate fantasies, Elsa!" She sighed wistfully and somewhat dreamy-like.

"Oh I know. But meeting a dragon is not one of them!"

"How would you know?!"

"You made me memorize every single one of them. Every single thirty eight of them."

And now I actually know them by heart... If only there was a way for me to smack them off my brain...

"I-I have new ultimate fantasies everyday, you don't know!!" She puffed up her cheeks again.