I'm not her

I start to wake looking around noticing I was laid down on a bed.
How did I even get here. I say thinking as my head was pounding fiercely.
I gently sit up noticing it was wobbling.
I stand up leaning against the bed making my way to the window noticing there was water.
Am I on a boat?
"Crystal." I hear a familiar voice say.
"Jason. Where am I? Are we on a boat?!" I say a bit confused.
"Yeah. We had to leave." Jason says coming closer to me.
"I uh. Okay." I say nervous.
"How's your head?" He says gently touching it.
"Uhm it's doing fine just throbbing lots." I say looking up at him.
"Where is Jacob?" I say confused noticing him move back from me.
"He's uh out there on the boat." He says smiling a little.
"Thanks." I say looking at him and walking out of the room wandering around wondering where Jacob was.
Someone grabs my hand and spins me around as loud music plays.
"Jacob?" I say giggling.
"Shhhh my name right now is Damon." He says smirking and lowering his hat and kissing my hand looking up at me.
"Jacob..." I say sighing a little.
"Come on dance with me." He says putting his hand out for me to grab it.
I look down at his hand wanting to grab his hand. I look back seeing Jason there and him walking away as our eyes meet.
I look back at Jacob. "I can't." I say walking away leaning my arm onto the boat.
"I'm sorry." Jacob says approaching me putting his hat he put on to the side.
"I can't do this. Us. It can't happen." I say looking at him.
"Friends it is then." Jacob says looking at me.
"But tell me if you didn't have to do this would you have picked me?" Jacob says as our eyes meet.
I look at his lips feeling myself leaning in and kissing them.

I pull away. "What do you think?" I say looking up at him and walking away from him.
I silently walk to a chair on the boat that looks out at the ocean. I sit there thinking of when me and Jacob were younger. It was all such a blur from now, like it was just a old memory.
"We are here." I hear Jason yell.
Me and Jacob get up and go to him.
"Alright. This island is dangerous okay? You both stick with me at all times-
"Bomb!!!!" The person driving the boat yells.
We look up seeing a bomb coming down.
Jason pulls me in Jacob in covering us with a bubble. The bomb crash was to strong though.
It crashes down killing the person that was steering the boat.
"Ah!!" I scream as I crash on to the water blacking out.
*few hours later*
My eyes start to gently open hearing the beat of my own heartbeat. I could feel my head throbbing. I gently grip on to the ground feeling that I was on sand.
I push myself as I throw up the salt water.
I look around and notice Jason was nowhere to be found but Jacob was.
"Jacob." I say in a low voice still trying to catch my breathe.
I slowly move my way to him shaking him to wake up.
"Jacob wake up please." I say shaking him so more.
A few seconds passed and Jacob gets up super fast throwing out the water that was in his mouth. I pat his back a little making sure he was okay.
"You okay?" He says with a concerted look.
"Yeah I'm fine." I say to him.
"Where's Jason?" Jacob says looking around.
"I don't know." I say silently.
He gently stands up and notices there are foot prints.
"Over here." Jacob says coming back to me giving me a hand up.
I go over with him to the footprints on the ground noticing bits of blood following to.
"Oh my gosh he's hurt!" I say covering my mouth.
"Let's go we need to find him. It'll be okay." Jacob says reaching for my hand and putting it into his as he leads the way.
A few moments had past and I was in pure shock of what everything that happened. But more worried about where Jason was.
"Look!" Jacob says pointing at a cottage.
We rush over and we go up the steps.
"Look stand behind me." Jacob says reaching for the knob.
"Don't you remember I'm the one with powers?" I say giggling a little.
"Yeah ones that you can't control yet." He says smirking at me.
He barges open the door and as soon as we got in we see Jason and a girl kissing.
"Jason!" I yell covering my eyes.
The girl moves fast away from him and Jason moves fast away too.
"It wasn't what it looked like!!" Jason says fast.
"I mean what else was it then?" Jacob says looking at her.
"Look don't be jealous I'm a old ex and I kissed him there's nothing else between us." She says to me crossing her arms.
"We didn't date!" Jason says annoyed.
"But we did have fun times didn't we." She says smiling.
"Ew! Okay okay enough." I say disgusted.
"Okay fine I'm Tammy." She says smiling.

" She says smiling

"Okay. Nice to meet you Tammy." I say awkwardly.
"Okay look we didn't come here to find out you and Tammy had a "friend-with-benefits" type of weird stuff going on. We came here to help Crystal." Jacob says.
"Well what's wrong with her?" She says looking at me head to toe.
"You don't notice the eyes?" Jacobs says questioning.
"Oh. Yeah I see them but what about it." She says shrugging.
"We need to get rid of it so I can marry her. But we came here for the rare plant we need for the marriage. Do you know where it is?" Jason says looking at Tammy.
"I mean yeah I do but I think I should come along I can help." She says touching her hair as it turns purple.
"Do you want purple hair?" She says looking at me.
"Uh no thank you. I'm going to wait outside with Jacob tell me when you two are ready." I say leaving the cottage.
"Purple hair wouldn't suit you." He says smiling at me.
"Be quite." I say laughing a little bit.
"Whatever you say." He says staring at me.
I just look at him as he stares into my eyes.
"I think red eyes suit you." He says staring into them.
I roll my eyes. "I can't keep them." I say.
"Yeah I miss looking into your regular gorgeous eyes. Even if it's from afar." He says as he keeps staring into my eyes.
"Jac-
"Let's go partners!" She says grabbings Jacobs hand leading him more forward as she winks at Jason leaving me and Jason behind together.
"Hey, I think purple hair wouldn't suit you either." He says smirking.
"We're you listening?!" I say smiling at him.
He laughs a bit.
"Jason! That's creepy!" I say pushing him just a little bit.
He slowly reaches for my hand as my hand interlocks with his. I look down at our hands and look back at him as he faces forward.
*A few hours went by*
Me and Jason finally had time to get closer to each other more.
"Guys look a beautiful field!" Tammy says as she changed her hair back to blonde as he spins around in the field.
"Come on! We can stay her for tonight." She says laughing running through it.
"Let's go! Catch me." I say laughing running through it too.
As I run through it I stop and turn around noticing Jason and Jacob were standing in front of me.
Jason glares at Jacob.
I give him the sympathy look as I can see hurt in his eyes.
He looks at me one last time and walks the other way.
I look at Jason him knowing I wanted him to stay.
I plop onto the ground and he sits beside me.
"I see the way you look at him." Jason says.
I look up at him as a tear drops from my face.
"He's just a dumb kid with a crush he will get over me it doesn't matter it never has and never will. I can't love him I will never love him." I say wiping my tear.
"Crys-
"No. It will never matter-
"Go to him." He says looking at me.
I stare at him. "No." I say.
"Go." He says faking a smile.
I look the way where Jacob went. I stand up fast and run after where he went.
"Jacob?!" I say searching for him wondering where he was.
I push by the branches searching where he is.
"Jacob-
I look over and see Jacob kissing Tammy on the beautiful field.

 "Jacob- I look over and see Jacob kissing Tammy on the beautiful field

"I.." I didn't know what to say. I decided not to say anything.
I slowly walk away moving past the branches again. I couldn't walk anymore I just fell to the ground letting all my tears out.
I felt myself losing control again.
"Breathe." I kept kept telling myself.
I reach into my pocket and grab the rock that was given to me by Liza. I hold it tight in my hand as it slowly calms me down. I gently lay my head down and fall fast asleep hurt. Knowing not everyone gets what they want that's just how the world works. You get hurt and you have to keep going with a fake smile.
________________________________

       Find out what happens in the next
                               Chapter