Goodbyes are forever

"Crystal." I hear someone say tapping on my shoulder.
I look up realizing it was Jacob.
"What are you doing here?" He says looking concerned.
I grab the rock putting it into my pocket and standing up quickly as I gently shove him as I move past him not saying anything.
"Crystal!" He says chasing after me grabbing my arm.
"Don't touch me after touching another." I say as I push my arm back and running off.
I run off and meet up with Jason that he had his shirt off.
"I'm so sorry!" I say quickly turning around.
He laughs. "It's okay I just hopped into the clear pond." He says grabbing his shirt putting it on him.
"Cool." I say laughing a little bit.
"What's wrong?" He says noticing something off.
"Nothing." I say silently.
"How was your time with Jacob?" He says moving his hair to the side.
"Uhm I didn't stay with him." I say awkwardly.
He laughs a little.
"What?" I say curious.
I then look shocked. "You knew." I say rolling my eyes.
"Knew what?" He says smirking at me.
"That he was with Tammy!" I say annoyed.
He laughs again.
"Your such a jerk!" I say glaring at him.
"How am I a jerk?" He says approaching me as he was soaked.
"I uh." I say nervously looking up and down at him.
"Hello wonderful people!" Tammy says putting her arms around me and Jason.
I roll my eyes at her and move away. I notice Jacob approaching too.
"Can we just go." I say rolling my eyes.
"Someone's not in a good mood this morning." Tammy says as she changes her hair back to purple.
"Crystal-
"Let's go." I say before Jacob could say anything I walk away.
"It's this way." Tammy says trying to keep her laughter in.
I turn around and walk that way instead as I grab Jason's hand and take him with me.
I was annoyed with Jacob. I mean we weren't together so I really shouldn't be. it's selfish.
Jacob catches up with us and he asks Jason if he could talk with me.
Jason looks at him and laughs a little bit as he slows down and stays behind.
"Crystal." Jacobs say silently
I didn't say anything but hold back my tears.
"I don't know what you saw but-
"No. Just stop. You are your own person you can do what you want it's fine." I say as I keep walking.
"Stop." He says grabbing my arm as we both stop.
"Jacob we can't." I say not turning around.
"Nothing happened with me and Tammy. I pushed away. I kept thinking of you. I love you." He says as his voice shakes a little.
Tears start to fill my face I couldn't hold it in anymore. I wanted to run into his arms and let him hold me. I wanted to feel his arms. But I couldn't.
"If you love me let me go." I say pulling my arm back to me as I slowly keep walking.
Jacob walks the other way holding back his tears.
"What happened. Jacob??" I say to him.
I put my hand in front of his chest stopping him from moving forward.
"Let's go." Jason says annoyed.
"I want to go back home." Jacob says in a low voice.
"Shut up. Stop being a god damn wimp you've made it this far let's go." Jason says rolling his eyes. "Let's go." Jason says moving his hand and walking forward.
I slowly get my thoughts together and walk with Jason and Tammy.
We see Crystal up front as we catch up to her but noticing she has stopped from something.
"Fight me I dare you." Crystal says angered.
"Cryst-
"Stop. If we go near her now she can kill us all. she's losing it again." Jason says making sure we aren't to close.
"You are one of us. You aren't a pathetic weakling like these anymore." The evil one says dropping a little girl in front of Crystal.
"That's a child." Jacob says shocked.
"We can't interfere." Jason says.
"Yeah whatever." Jacob says rushing out there and running to the girl.
"God damn it Jacob." Jason says angered.
Jacob runs to the little girl grabbing her into his arms.
"Stop Crystal!" Jacobs yells.
"She's feeling threatened get Jacob out of there Tammy!!!" Jason yells pointing at Jacob.
Jason throws a smoke bomb at the evil ones.
Crystal started flying into the sky as fire started surrounding her.
Tammy rushes over to us as she transforms right in front of us.
Wolves started appearing around her.
Crystal ends up letting out a big yell.
"AHHHH!!!" Crystal yells as fire bursts towards us.
Tammy yells back with the help of her wolves around her.
She starts building a barrier around me and the little girl.
"Tammy move out!!!" Jason yells.
She looks straight at Jason before she couldn't anymore. She takes her last breathe and goes flying back with the force of crystals scream and flames firing at her.
"Tammy!!!" Jason yells.
I look back and see a evil one hovering over her and putting their sword right through her stomach as they leave after that.
The barrier disappears.
"GOD DAMN IT CRYSTAL!!!" Jason yells. And at the speed of light Jason tackles Crystal to the ground knocking her out.
"Tammy!!" Jason yells as he rushes down to her.
Tammy looks to the side. "T-he ingredien-t."
I reach over and snap the piece of the ingredient putting it in my pocket.
"Tammy you'll be okay." Jason says.
"N-no I'm dy-ing." Tammy says as blood pours out her mouth.
Jason gently lifts her up into his arms gently carrying her.

"Jason." Jacob says.
"Get Crystal we are going home." Jason says walking.
I look down at the little girl hugging me. I then see her face light up. She lets me go and runs to her mom.
"Thank you. I'll always be in your debt." The mom says holding the little girl tightly.
I sigh realizing the little girl was okay.
I rush over to Crystal seeing her on the ground.
I gently pick her up into my arms holding her tightly.
I walk with Jason back to the cottage as we both carry someone in their arms.
I look at Tammy as Jason holds her. Her hair was changing back to her regular hair color.
She was going away.
"J-ason." Tammy coughs.
"Stop talking." Jason says not looking at her.
"Remember when we talked about getting married when we were younger? I told you I would one day. Do you remember what you said?" Tammy says smiling.
"I told you that you would never get that chance." Jason says as tears fall down his face.
"You we-re right." Tammy says as her eyes start rolling back.
"T-ell me a story now." Tammy says coughing more.
Jason starts sobbing now.
"There's a beautiful cottage on top of a hill. Flowers everywhere. You are in this beautiful purple dress that goes with your hair. You are dancing inside the house. I come home surprising you with a beautiful dinner later at night. I told you I wanted to surprise you with the stars shinning out in the balcony. You came with me as you stare out admiring the stars. I admire you. I slowly lean on one knee behind you pulling out a ring. I was going to marry you." Jason says as he looks at Tammy with her eyes closed. She was gone.
"You'll be okay." Jason says wiping his tears.
I never said anything the whole way. I knew he needed some space right now.
We reach the cottage after a long while.
Jason goes into the house setting Tammy onto the couch.
I go passed him setting Crystal onto a guest bed and laying her there.
I go out to see Jason in the backyard where a river was.
There was a boat and he was pouring gasoline on it.
"She never wanted to be put in the ground. She always said she wanted flowers around the boat as she was drifted away into the river." Jason says grabbing flowers throwing some in there.
"Jason." Jacob says.
"No! Don't tell me to stop. She deserves something special!" He says as he starts to shake.
"Jason.. stop I'll do this! Go wait and get some air and when you come back everything will be ready." I say looking at him.
He breathes deeply trying to control himself.
He rushes out of the backyard not saying anything.
I start getting everything ready. I gently pluck some flowers sprinkling them onto the boat.
I go inside seeing Tammy laying there.
I rush into a bedroom and grab a white sheet.
I take it and lay it flat onto the boat.
I go inside grabbing Tammy into my arms and slowly bringing her onto the boat.
I grab the ends of the sheet and put it over her face and body. I look over and grab the gasoline and pour it onto her. I grab a rose from one of her rose bushes and put it right on top of her.
I then hold the lighter in my hand waiting for Jason to come back.
"This is what she would've wanted." Jason says standing behind me.
I stand up standing beside him.
Jason bends down and pushes the boat and it slowly drifts away. I throw the lighter onto the boat as it sets on fire.
"I'll see you again Tammy. One day." As he sits down watching her drift away.
________________________________

What will happen in the next Chapter!?