School

"Alright have a great day at school you two. and Crystal make some friends okay?" As she smiles and sends us off.
I grab Jacobs hand and I start pulling him everywhere and showing him how cool I thought everything was.
"Jacob?" I heard someone say and we both turn around.
"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!" A guy says.
"What?!!! No way! This is my friend Crystal!" Jacob says as he lets my hand go.
"Girlfriend?" I say confused.
"Errrrrr this is Crystal shes going to be hanging with us shes new and my mom thinks she needs friends to hang with." He says.
"Oh okay cool! Let's go! I'll introduce you to everyone Crystal come on!" The guy says.
I follow them and there was three friends of Jacobs.
"Alright crystal I'm Fred!"

"And this is Blake!" He says pointing at him

"He kinda just keeps to him self. But he's cool" he says.

"This is Diego!" He says pointing

"Errr be quite Fred!" He says shyly.

"And last but not least that's Tammy!" He says

"Nice to meet you!" Tammy says smiling at me
"Nice to meet you everyone." I say to them.
"Nice to meet you too! How about you, me, and Jacob walk to class together looks like we have the same teacher!" Tammy says.
We walk to class together and I kept silent the whole way as Tammy and Jacob talked the whole time.
"You gotta stand there until Ms, may gives you a assigned seat okay?" Jacob says looking at me.
"Okay." I say standing in the corner.
"Crystal!!!" I hear someone say my name from across the room.
"Come sit over here it's me Sam!" He says pointing at a spot next to him.
I go and find a seat next to him and sit down.
"Looks like we are in the same class!" Sam says having excitement to his face.
"Yes we are." I say to him
"Alright class let me introduce our new student Crystal" the teacher says looking at me and everyone else did too.
"Crystal would you like to stand up and tell everyone a little bit of yourself?" She says.
I stand up as my face heated up.
"Oh no she can't tell them anything about herself!" I say in my head. "Ms, May! Crystal is very shy and doesn't like to talk much she is staying with me because of some stuff and she came from out of town.
"Pffft she cant even talk for herself." A girl says.
"Tiffany that's enough." Ms, May says. "You can take a seat Crystal."
I hurry up and stay seated.
"Now does anyone have any questions about the homework I sent home?" Ms, May says.
I look at Sam and ask him what she's talking about.
"It's just some questions about the homework." He says to me.
"Any questions?" I say to him.
"Yup she'll answer them if you ask her!" He says to me.
I raise my hand and wait patiently.
"Yes Crystal?" She says.
"What's a girlfriend?" I ask.
"Oh my goodness." Jacob says slapping his forehead.
And some kids began to laugh.
And let's just say that wasn't the very best start of my day.
After the class ended Jacob pulls me aside.
"You're not supposed to ask those questions! math questions like this only!" I say to her showing her the paper.
As he was showing me that Sam comes behind me. "That was pretty funny Crystal your a funny one! See you tomorrow!" He says waving bye at me.
"See they thought it was funny." I say laughing.
"Yeah yeah very funny that you don't even know what it means." Jacob says laughing.
"Aye stop laughing one day I'll know what it means okay!" I say crossing my arms.
I go and pat her head. "I'm sure you will."
"I'll beat you to the monster truck!" I say running to where Shelly was.
"The what?! Aye wait for me though!" I say running after her.
"Hey Shelly!!" I say with excitement and hop into the car.
"Hey you seem like your doing amazing! How was your day?" Shelly asks smiling.
"It was amazing! I didn't get to know a question today but I told Jacob I'll know it one day!" I say to her.
"She made a fool of herself in front of the class!" Jacob says hoping into the car.
"I did not!" I say glaring at him.
"You so did!" Jacob says laughing.
"Blah blah blah blah blah I can't hear you." I say covering my ears.
And that's how our friendship began!

________________________________

Sorry this one is pretty short! Next one will be longer! <3