I have to let you go

I walk out of Tammys room ready to just leave this place. I go into the living room and see Jacob and Crystal together on the air mattress. His arms were around Crystal as they slept together.

 His arms were around Crystal as they slept together

I was so tired of this. She needs to understand her responsibility! Not everyone gets what they want.
"Crystal!!" I say annoyed.
I wake up fast hearing my name being called. I notice Jacobs arms were around me and Jason was standing there.
Jacob wakes up fast too seeing Jason there.
"Seriously?!" Jason says annoyed.
Jacob moves fast away from me. He gets up and sits on the couch.
"Jason-
"No shut up. I'm tired of this bullshit you have here with Jacob! You are going to be my wife not his! Whether you like it or not." Jason says fed up.
Jacob stands up. "Don't talk to her that way." He says.
"Seriously." He says as he takes his magic gun out.
"Jason!!!" I scream as I stand up going in between them. "What is wrong with you! Get out!" I say shocked by what he just did.
He glared at Jacob and teleports out of the cottage.
I look at Jacob standing there. "Jacob are you okay?" I say going to him.
"Don't." He says moving back.
"Jacob?" I say confused.
"He's right! You are going to be his wife! You can't be with me. You keep doing these things and it's not okay! I can't do this." Jacob says hurt.
The girl comes out not saying anything.
"I love you with all my heart but I can't." He says rushing past the girl and into the guest room.
I just stand there with tears falling down my face.
The girl sighs and walks over to me hugging me tightly. "He's right. He's the only person I've ever cared about and loved and I have to let him go." I say wiping my tears.
She doesn't say anything but hug me.
After a few hours passed by it was time to leave.
"Let's go." Jason says as Jacob comes out of the room too.
"Hey Crystal would it be wrong if I came too? There's nothing here for me." She says asking.
"Yeah of course. What's your name?" I ask.
"I'm sally." She says smiling.
"Okay." I say faking a smile.
It was silent the whole way back to the boat.
As we finally reach the boat Jason started noticing something was wrong. This trip was too easy.
"Stop." Jason says.
We start noticing hundreds of evil ones popping out and surrounding us.
"Jason." I say as we all stay together noticing we were trapped.
"Stay by me now." Jason says grabbing onto me.
"What do we do?" Sally says.
"Get ready to fight." Jason says.
"We can't fight them all!" I say to him.
"We have to." Jason says.
Sally had the power of a Phoenix all she had to do was blow a whistle and anyone near her that tried to hurt her would fall asleep. But the power is very complexed if you aren't close enough to the person that you are trying to take down then it doesn't work.