It's always been you

But morning did come. And as always it was a start of another day. Another day of wanting to escape everything in this world.
But the one thing that kept me going was Jacob. So it wasn't so bad you see.
I woke up feeling fine today. Better then yesterday I guess you could say.
I woke up in Jacobs arms his arms mine.
I smile not noticing that he was awake too.
"Good morning." He says softly looking up at me.
I blush instantly. "I didn't realize you were awake." I saw shyly.
"I was admiring you." He says as his warm smile brightens up the room.
He gently moves a strand out of my face. I realize on his arm he was still wearing the bracelet I gave him.
"You're still wearing it." I say with a big smile on my face.
"Oh I never take that off." Jacob says looking at it with my hand in his.
"Marry me." Jacob says slowly looking up at me.
"What?" I say shocked from what he says.
"I don't know how much longer we have together and I don't care because in this moment this just feels right. Marry me today." He says seriously.
I was shocked and stunned from what he was saying but in the moment I knew it was right.
"Yes!" I say smiling and laughing.
"Yes?!" He says smiling big.
"Yeah!" I say.
He leans in and kisses me. I felt his lips against mine finally.
He gently lifts my dress up feeling my thighs with his hand.
I never did anything like this.
"Jacob." I say softly.
"I know." He says going up to my neck and kissing it.
After awhile our clothes ended up going.
Jacob had taken off his shirt and throwing it to the side.
Slowly my dress ended up coming off too. He slowly took the strings off the dress undressing me.
Soon enough everything was gone and I guess you could say we had quite a adventure this morning.
After awhile went by we laid in each others arms.
"You have to get up!" I say laughing.
"Why? I want to lay here with you." He says smiling looking up at me.
"Well if you want the wedding to happen today you have to get up." I say giggling.
"Fine but only because I just want to marry you." He says sitting up putting his shirt back on.
I sit up wrapping my arms around him.
"Jacob I lo-
"Don't say it yet." He says wrapping his arms around mine.
He gets up and smiles down at me.
"After this let's just leave." He says to me.
I nod smiling at him.
He opens the door and gently closes it.
I start to grab everything I'll need after this to just leave after.
I open the closet and see a beautiful white dress.
This will do.
I gently pull the dress on top of me.
I grab the brush on the side and brush my hair deciding if it should be up or down.
I decided it would down.
"Jacob!" I say opening the door noticing flowers were leading into the forest.
I hurry and follow the flowers. I move past the branches and leaves pushing my way through.
I finally reach the end of the trail and look up seeing Jacob at the end of it. There was a beautiful pond nearby. The sun was shining directly down at the pond. It was beautiful.
He stands there smiling at me.
I slowly walk down to him.
When I was walking down the flower path with this cheap white dress and Jacob at the end of it. It all felt right. I felt free.
I finally reach side by side by him.
"You look beautiful." He says smiling at me.
I smile as I blush looking away.
"Crystal." He says moving my hair back away from my face.
"I know we never go the life we wanted with each other but however long we have left I want to spend my days with you. I promise no matter where we go I'll follow you to the ends of it all even if we have to run from towns to towns. I'll always follow you. I love Crystal I always have and I'll continue to love you until the day I die and even then I'll still love you." Jacob says smiling at me.
I push my tears back stopping myself from letting tears fall down. "I have no idea how I can top what you said." I say laughing.
He laughs too.
"I do want everyday spent with you until the day I die too because I can't imagine it any other way. Jason will come after me and try and kill me but I'm prepared to run everyday with you. I've always loved you and I know I've hurt you but I promise this time will be different because we'll be together." I say smiling as tears went down my face.
He gently wipes them and pulls out a wooden ring.
"I know this isn't much but it's all I have so I ask you now. Will you be my wife?" Jacob says holding the ring in his hand.
"Yes!" I say smiling big.
He gently grabs my hand and slips the ring on my finger.
I jump into his arms and kiss him.
He spins me around holding me tight.
Jacob gently sets me down with his lips still on mine.
I pull away and start running to the pond.
"Catch me!" I say laughing.
"Oh I'll catch you alright." Jacob says laughing as he pulls his shirt off throwing it down.
I giggle as I stand at the end of the pond waiting for him.
He runs to me grabbing me by the hand and pulling me close to him.
He leans in for a kiss but I push him into the water.
"Okay yeah I'm getting you." Jacob says as he stands up drenched in water.
"Ah no!" I playful scream as I try running away but Jacob picks me up into his arms and splats me into the water with him.
"Jacob!" I laugh.
We play in the pond throwing water at each other and just having fun. It was the most amazing day ever. I never wanted it to end so we stayed with each other in the pond all day. I finally had everything I ever wanted. I was with Jacob the person I loved and by tomorrow we were going to head out. I was happy.
At least in that moment I was.
________________________________