War

The next day came in a matter of time. "Crystal wake up." I hear someone gently shake me.
I look up and see Jason standing there.
"Get dressed we have to leave soon." He says showing me a pair of clothing on the chair.
"Okay thank you." I say rubbing my eyes as I sit up.
He leaves the room.
I stand up and slowly take the wedding dress I had on putting it on the bed.
I grab the clothing Jason left for me and put it on me.
A few minutes pass by.
"Crystal are you ready??" Jason says knocking on the door.
"Yeah." I say opening the door.
"Okay let's go." Jason says as I walk beside him.
"Are you ready?!" Jason shouts.
"Yeah let's end them all!!!" People start shouting.
I nudge at Jason a little.
"Yeah?" Jason ask looking at me.
"Where's Jacob and Sally?" I reply looking at him.
"Uh I'm not sure I haven't seen them during the whole weeding. why?" Jason replies.
"Just curious." I say back.
"I'm sure they will turn up now let's go!" Jason says as he grabs a horse for me and walks off.
"Thanks for the help." I say annoyed trying to get on the horse.
I try one last time trying to get on but slipping off and almost fell but by my luck someone caught me.
I open my eyes and see Jacob had caught me.
"Jacob." I say staring into his eyes.
He gently sets me downs.
"Hey Crystal." He says looking hurt.
I look down and noticed he was wearing the bracelet. I smile a little bit.
"Crystal I'm staying." He says looking at me.
"What?" I say confused.
"I'm going to fix up this little house out here and stay here. I'm not going with you." He says looking at me.
"Jacob you can't just stay here you can get killed." I say looking at him worried
"That's why I'll be staying with him." Sally says walking next to Jacob.
"Jacob are you sure?" I sigh.
"Yeah I'm sorry Crystal I can't go." He says looking at me.
"Okay if that's what you want. But please be safe." I say looking at him and hugging him.
"Can you help me up the horse at least." I say trying not to cry.
"Yeah." He smiles as he gently lifts me up onto the horse.
"Goodbye Crystal." He says as he slowly walks the other way.
"Please protect him." I say to Sally one last time as she nods.
"Crystal let's go!!" Jason yells.
The horse starts moving and me away with it.
I look back one last time knowing I probably won't see my best friend for awhile.
I saw him looking back too and soon enough I was far enough in the distance that I couldn't see him anymore.
I catch up with Jason as we ride side by side to the castle.
The people follow us behind.
"Crystal are you ready?" He asks looking at me.
No I wasn't. But I couldn't say that. "Yes." I say moving more forward.
A hour went by and we had finally arrived to the castle. We were up a hill and I think the evil ones started to notice us coming.
"Remember what you came here for!" Jason says facing everyone.
"Yeah!!!!" Everyone shouts.
"Let's go!!!" I shout as two blades appear in my hands.
Me and Jason start to run down the hill with the horses as the people run behind us.
Pink flames started appearing behind me as I ran with the horse running faster then a spread of light.
Pink flames appear on my swords bigger then ever this time.
I look over at Jason and pink flames start appearing on his magical gun.
The evil ones started running at us.
I jump off the horse and stab a evil one right through the stomach.
The people started fighting them off.
"Crystal inside is the leader!!" Jason yells as he shoots off the evil ones.
"AHHHHHH!!!" I scream as the evil ones blocking the entrance go flying back.
I run into the entrance killing anyone getting in my way.
I run up the stairs knocking the evil ones off the stairs.
I run down the long hallway and I see evil ones blocking the door way.
"Really?" I say annoyed.
"Oh we are just getting started." one of them say shooting at me.
I block the shoot with my scream as it shoots back at them.
Pink flames start to surround me. I shoot my flames at them making them burst through the door where the leader was staying.
I look around trying to see if I saw the leader. There was no one.
I got my sword ready for anything and I could've sworn I was there for 10 minutes and yet the leader was nowhere to be seen.
After loosing all hope of finding the leader I was about to leave until the door was slammed shut and the whole room went dark.
"Hello?!" I yell.
I set my sword on flames as it was giving me light around the room.
When I look over at the walls there was blood all over them.
Someone then approaches and slams me against the door.
"Ah!!!" I scream as I hit against the door.
"You think that taking this castle back that it's over?" She laughs. "You have a lot to learn." The girl says with anger.
I swing my sword at her but it was like she was a ghost because it went right through her.
"Just because the color of your eyes changed doesn't mean that you still aren't one of us." She says as she whispers in my ear.
"Stop!" I yell as I turn around but no one was there.
"You are going to loose everyone you love." She says says
She starts teleporting around the room speeding.
"Face me you coward!!!" I scream.
My swords swing out of my hands and I get pushed against the wall as she puts her hands around my throat. I couldn't breathe.
"Your mother made the same face when I stabbed her through the heart." She says as she lets go letting me fall to the ground.
The door swings open and the lights turn back on.
"Ahhhhhh!!!!" I scream angered. The windows end up breaking and falling to the ground.
"Crystal." Jason says as he notices the glass breaking.
He runs upstairs seeing me on the fall crying.
"Crystal!" He says running towards me and making sure I'm okay.
"She killed my mother." I say looking at him with anger in my eyes.
"Crystal your eye." He says looking shocked.
I look over at a mirror and notice one of my eyes were turning red and the other wasn't.
It shatters instantly.
"Come on let's get you out of here." He says helping me up out of the room. We head back downstairs as our people enter the castle cheering.
"We did it!" Jason yells.
The people start cheering loudly.
"Crystal you should go and lay down." Jason says looking at me.
"Yeah." I say walking away from him.
I start walking down the long hallway. There was cheering on the background but all I heard was silence.
I finally reach a room and enter it. It was beautiful.
I start to cry. I missed Jacob. I needed him. I needed my friend more then anything. But I knew I had to understand his decision. I had to give him space and I can't hurt him anymore then I already have.
I fall onto the bed crying my lungs out.
I wanted everything to be over with. I wanted to go back in time where I was happy but I didn't remember the last time I was happy like truly happy. And then I realized it was when I didn't have this much responsibility. I guess when they say to enjoy the moments before you grow up too fast and you can't remember the last time you were happy because nothing makes you happy anymore.
I gently lay my head on the pillow just wanting to drift away in my sleep because sleep is where I didn't have to worry about anything. It was a safe place.
________________________________