Stay

With Jacob
A few hours went by as I just sat there in a dark room.
I started hearing people coming towards the door.
And a girl comes into the room long red hair.
"Woah your a weak human." She says coming close to me and stares at me.

"Please help me

"Please help me." I say.
"No silly!" She giggles
I started remembering stuff about Crystal everything was coming back.
"Where am I?" I say to her.
"I was just getting to that part!" She says laughing.
"You are in our world! Where magic exists!" She says coming close to my face.
"Do you remember her now?" She says poking my lips. "Crystal?" She says.
"How do you know about her?" I ask her.
"I tried to kill her!" She says giggling.
I look at her confused and shocked.
"You leave her alone!" I say to her.
"I can't shes trying to marry someone and we can't let them have that power. In 3 days she can defeat us so I either kill her or kill Jason." She says spinning around.
She then stops and looks at me.
"And you're going to help us." She says as her she smiles really big.
"I would not help you kill them!!" I yell.
"Shhhhhhh" she says pushing her finger against my lips.
I couldn't talk her magic it felt dark I couldn't speak.
She then sprinkles stuff on top of me.
"You are going to kill Jason on the day of their wedding you are going to show up and you are going to kill him." She says smiling big.
"And the best part is you have to listen what I say!" She says laughing lots.
She sprinkles more on top of me.
"You won't remember me all you'll remember is that tomorrow I let you go and the day before their wedding you gather their trust and then the wedding day you kill him." She says disappearing as a tear runs down my face.
With Crystal
"I gathered some wood for the fir-" but before I could finish I see Jason on his knee.
"Thought I'd do this the right way." He says smiling at me.
"Jason.." I say.
"Will you marry me?" He says
"I promise nothing like before will happen again and I can't take that back but I'll care for you always." He says looking at me.
"Marry me?" He says.
"I-
I didn't know what to say but I knew I had to.
"Yes!" I say smiling at him.
He slips the ring on my finger and stands up facing me.
He leans in.
But kisses my cheek instead.
"Come on let's bring them what we have." He says opening a portal waiting for me to go in.
I go in and so does he closing it behind us.
"We have food and wood for a fire everyone!" He says to everyone!
He sets up the table. I tug on his shirt.
"Where should I put these?" I say.
"Here I got this you set up the food okay?" He says grabbing the wood from me.
"Okay." I say setting up the table.
I was putting the food up for everyone and someone came up to me.
"You know all the girls wanted him but he never chased them he was waiting for you." This older lady says looking at me.
I look up at her. "Oh haha well now we are getting married." I say nervously.
"Yes he loves you but there's someone else that you love, isn't there?" She says looking at me.
"Sorry I was the one who told him where you were I opened a mirror portal but I saw you with someone else. He never saw but I told him where to find you." She says. "But he should know but that's your decision." She says smiling and then walking away.
I look over at Jason he was sitting next to the fire. I decided to walk over to him.
"Hey is this seat taken?" I say to him smiling.
"No go ahead." He says scooting a lil over.
"Jason I have to tell you something." I say looking at him and taking a seat by him.
"Look I am not in love with you I loved someone before I had to leave. It was Jacob. After you left he confessed and told me he loved me. I did too. And I do." I said looking down at my hands but then looking back up.
"But I know this is my responsibility and that I have to do this so I will. Even though I loved Jacob I think I can learn to love you." I say looking at him.
"I'm sorry I should've told you before." I say looking down again.
He then grabs my hands and tilts my chin.
"I know." He says looking me.
"I could tell that he loved you and you loved him. You marrying me is enough Crystal but I hope one day you love me because I will treat you like you deserve to be." He says smiling and picks my hands up to his lips and kisses them.
"Come on let's go eat." He says standing up offering me his hand.
I grab it as he helps me up and I hold his hand as we go and eat.
The next day
*rubs my eyes* I could hear people chatting outside there was a crowd out there.
I get up out of bed and I hear Jason arguing.
I open the door.
"Jason what's going on?" I say as he turns around.
"Crystal go back inside." He says to me.
I look around and he was arguing with some people.
"Jason-"
"I told you to go back inside." He says turning around.
I look at him "I'm not some pet you can control." I say turning away and slamming the door making a portal to a broken down house.
"Crystal look I'm sorry." Jason says coming into the room.
"Crystal?" He says not seeing me in the room.
"Ugh I hate how he thinks he can control me!" I say mumbling.
I look around looking for anything to bring back to our people.
I then start hearing footsteps outside.
"Who's there?!" I say grabbing my wand out.
"I'll destroy this whole place if you don't show yourself!" I say pointing my wand at the door.
The door starts to open and then I saw him.
"Jacob?" I say looking shocked lowing my wand.
But before I could do anything he falls to the ground.
"Jacob!!!" I scream running down to him.
I put his head on my lap and opening a portal back to the hide out where I could see Jason there.
"Jason help me!" I say screaming through the portal. He jumps into it and sees Jacob on my lap.
"What happened?! What is he doing here?" He says looking at me confused.
"I don't know help me bring him through the portal!" I say.
He bends down and helps me bring Jacob through the portal onto the bed.
I run to the bathroom getting a rag wetting it and running back over to Jacob putting it on his forehead.
I grab his hand and hold it. "You'll be okay." I say.
I noticed Jason leaving the room so I get up leaving the rag on Jacob.
"Jason?" I say walking out towards him.
"You still love him." He says to me.
"I told you I did love him." I say looking down at my fingers.
"But we don't have a choice we can get our home back we can defeat them and that's what's important keeping our people safe." I say looking at him.
He didn't say anything he just looked at me.
"Crystal?" I hear Jacob say.
I look over at the door and Jacob was standing there holding on to the door.
But I look over at Jason looking at me and then walking away.
I look down. "I'm sorry." I say whispering.
But then I realized Jacob was still hurt.
I look over at him and he smiles at me.
That clumsy dork smile that I fell in love with.
"I point my wand at his face and it sprays water at his face." And I walk by him into the room.
"What was that for?!" He says turning around back into the room.
"Sit down." I say pointing at the bed.
He sits down.
He stays staring at me as I grab the rag as I gently move his hair out his face staring into his eyes. Making me lose my thought through them.
He grabs my hand gently.
"Jacob don't." I say looking down.
He moves my hand with the rag toward where he was hurt on his head and tilts my chin up.
"I know." He says to me as he stares into my eyes.

________________________________

To be continued....