New powers

*cough* where am I? I rubbed my eyes looking around the room.
I noticed Jacob and Jason arguing in the room.
"We have to go!" Jason says grabbing stuff in the room.
"Why were her eyes red?!" Jacob shouts at him.
"If you don't back off I will k-
"Jacob, Jason?" I say looking at them.
"Crystal!" Jacob says coming to me and hugging me.
"How are you feeling?" He says letting me go and checking my forehead.
"I uhm-
"We don't have time for that we have to leave crystal." Jason says putting the bags on the bed.
"Why?" I say looking at Jason.
"Look that evil girl that died she transferred her power into you we have to find a cure for it and we need more of the special ingredient so we can get married." Jason says putting more stuff in the bags.
"We can't just leave the people." I say looking at him.
"Look I have a lead on the cure to cure you okay? The people have to stay." He says zipping you the bags.
"Alright then let's go!" Jacob says standing up.
"You're not coming." Jason says looking at Jacob confused.
"You don't tell me what to do I'm coming." Jacob says.
"No you are-
"If he goes then I'll go." I say as I'm about to stand up but almost fall. Jason was beside me and caught me before I did.
"Are you okay?" He says setting me carefully down on the bed.
"You can't be walking right now you just took a enormous amount of power." He says staring into my eyes.
I look up at him and notice him staring into them.
I saw Jason looking into her eyes. And her looking back.
"Alright can we start leaving then?" Jacob says annoyed.
I carefully move away from Jason and stand up myself.
"Let me pack my stuff-" I say as I turn around and face the mirror and notice my eyes...
they- they were red.
"What is happening to me?!" I say spinning around and looking at Jacob and Jason.
"Look Crystal just calm down." Jason says slowly walking towards me.
"No stay away from me!" I say as I shove my hands towards him and flames appear.
Jason was fast and covers Jacob with the magical bubble around him.
"I- oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I say as my hands begin to shake.
"It's okay Crystal just come here." As Jacob shoves Jason away holding out his hand.
"I- I don't want to hurt you." I say as tears fall down my face.
"You won't hurt me I'm okay aren't I? Jacob says moving closer.
"No!" I say as I scream and teleport away.
"Damn it!" Jason yells turning around and punches the wall.
"Where did she go?!" I ask Jason as I go closer to him.
"I don't know! Okay I don't know! She could be anywhere and has powers that isn't even hers!" I say yelling at Jacob.
*with crystal*
"Where am I?" I say confused looking around.
"Who are you?!" A voice says.
I turn around and notice a girl with a mask on.

"Please just stay away from me I can't control this

"Please just stay away from me I can't control this." I say looking at her.
She stands there as if she doesn't know what I said.
She then comes closer.
"No please just go away I'll hurt you." I say putting my hands out.
She comes face to face with me and grabs my hand.
"I-
I look up at her with the mask on as she has my hand in hers.
"What's it like." She says to me.
"What?" I say looking confused.
"To feel." She says silently. "I'm Liza." She says letting go of my arm.
"I uhm I'm Crystal." I say as I just stare at her.
She turns around and starts walking away.
"Hey where are you going?" I say just standing there clueless.
"Home. Coming?" She says as she keeps walking forward.
I don't want to stay in the middle of now where to be caught by a dark magic person so I guess I have no choice to follow her and that's what I do.
*with Jason and Jacob*
"We have to look for her!" Jacob says shoving Jason.
"We don't know where she is the best thing to do is to wait!" Jason says annoyed.
"And what if she dies? You won't have a bride after that." Jacob says.
"And why do you care? You don't want her to marry me anyways. Your in love with her aren't you? So your getting what you want.. her not to marry me. But cursing everywhere to the land where death will follow for forever because you don't want it to happen, that Jacob is on you." Jason says walking out of the door.
I stayed there just standing there speechless. But I got very angered. I burst out of the door that Jason walked out of and see him stepping away. I grab him shirt and turn him around super fast and punch him.
"What the hell?!" Jason says yelling at me.
"You may be right but letting her die out there is something I would never do! All I've wanted is for her to be happy and that's something you are not giving her. So I'll be damned if I have to leave right now to go and search for her! With or without you!" I say looking at Jason and then walking away to grab my backpack.
*with Crystal*
We walk for what seems like forever with the awful silence that is followed in the cold of the day.
"Liza how far is it?" I say catching up to her.
"We are here." She says.
I look over and see a fire place up ahead with a tent up ahead.
"This is where you stay?" I say looking at her.
"Yes. You can sleep in the tent." she says taking her shoes off.
"You don't have to. you can stay in the tent too." I say peeking my head out of the tent.
"Oh okay thanks." She says.
I look at her as she stays sitting on the ground.
"Why do you always have that mask on?" I ask coming out of the tent.
"Oh er I don't want to discuss it." She says.
"Are you sure?" I ask sitting beside her.
"I just I'm different." She says looking away.
"I'm sure it's fine."
"You'd leave." She says.
"I'm sure that's not true come on show me." I say poking her.
She laughs. "Okay okay fine." She says taking it off and looking exactly at me.

"Wait no

"Wait no." I say backing away.
"No I'm not evil." She says trying to stop me.
"You are evil! You are one of them!" I say yelling at her.
"I can explain please just let me." She says just sitting there. "I thought you were one of them because of your eyes but then I noticed you aren't. Your magic is pure. We're you cursed?" I ask.
I didn't know if I could trust her or not she didn't seem like she would harm me so I sat back down. "No I took the power into me." I say. "I'm planning to find a cure for it I've already got a lead of where it-
"A cure?" Liza giggles a bit. "There's no cure. From what I've heard you have dark magic and light magic. It's a good and bad thing." She says.
"No we are finding a cure we have a lead."
"Think what you want but I think it's time to rest." She says. "Go in the tent you'll be fine there."
"You aren't sleeping?" I ask her as I go in there.
"Well someone has to look out might as well be me." She says.
I lay back in the tent looking up wondering when my life began to be so complicated.
I look over and grab this small mirror holding it up close to my face. I notice my red eyes that shined bright on my face.
I hated the way I looked with them. They disgusted me. Like I was one of them.
I glare at myself in the mirror and the mirror ends up breaking falling onto the tent floor.
"Crystal? You okay?" Liza asks tapping on the tent.
"No." I reply back feeling helpless.
She unzips the tent and goes inside seeing the glass on the floor.
"What happened?" Liza asks a bit concerned.
"So much. I feel out of control." I reply holding back tears.
"Here." She says reaching into her pocket grabbing out a stone. "My mother gave this to me when I was a child. She passed away a couple days after. But she use to tell me that whenever I felt scared or weak she would tell me to hold on to this and think about the people out there that care for me." Liza says grabbing my hand and placing it there.
"Thank you Liza." I say smiling.
She smiles back.
As Liza was exiting the tent a arrow was sent right through her stomach.
"Ahh! Liza!" I scream catching her as she fell into my arms. I cover my mouth as I start shaking.
"Run." Liza says before taking her last breath.
Another arrow shoots through the tent scrapping my shoulder.
I scream in pain. I push open the tent and start running into the woods.
"JABOB!!! JASON!" I start screaming wishing they were here for me.
I turn around and notice the red eyed people chasing after me. I pushed through the leaves and branches running trying to escape them but a branch got into the way making me fall back.
I turn around noticing them standing around me.
"Ahhhhh!!" I scream as loud as I possibly can making them fall back.
*with Jacob and Jason*
"Where do you think she is?" Jacob says questioning.
"Shut up." Jason says annoyed.
"I seriously don't understand you're problem." Jacob says rolling his eyes.
Jason stops and looks back at me.
"Are you just dumb or clueless? Don't answer that because we all know you are both." Jason says turning back around and walking.
I roll my eyes at him not answering him back.
We kept walking but before we could keep going a loud scream was heard throwing us back onto the floor.
I look up seeing Jacob on the floor.
"Jacob you good?" I say throwing a a stick at him.
"Yeah all good." I say running my head. "What was that?"
"Not sure but let's go!" I say standing up running after the screaming while Jacob follows.
We reach the spot finally and see Crystal standing there.
"Crystal!" Jacob says stopping and looking at her.
I turn around and notice Jacob and Jason standing there.
"Jacob." I say as tears run down my face as I fall to the floor.
"Crystal!!!" Jacob yells as he runs to me as he bends down and puts my head on his lap.
"Jason do something!" I say looking at him.
"Pick her up we need to get her out of here." Jason says looking around.
Jacob gets up and bends down as he lifts me up into his arms carrying me out of there.
________________________________

      Hope you enjoy the chapter! Find out what happens in the next chapter! <3