Chapter 2

Morning after   

                                            MIKE'S POV             
"Come here you little bitch!".

I feel my body shake.

"Mike!!, fuck man"..... "Wake up!!".

"Mmmm, WHAT!?".

"You were fucking dreaming again, Mike". "You gotta control that shit, man".

"I know, Brody". "I'm trying".

"Well try harder, Mike". "Because if they catch you talking like that, they'll tag more fucking time onto your sentence".

"You don't think I know that, Brody!".

"So tell me, what happened after that guy approached you about the house party?".

"Really, Brody". "Now?".

"Why not now?, you have somewhere else better to be?". "Because from where I sit, you don't!".

"Very funny, asshole!"... "Fine!".

                              Back to flashback  

So after that guy approached me and gave me the details for the house party, I went home and got ready. When I had gotten out of jail the first time I had bought a 1 bedroom apartment real cheap just outside campus so I didn't have to get a vehicle at that time, I could just walk to my classes.

It was perfect really, because it was just me. So before I went home, I went to the local mall and grabbed some new clothes and a few other accessories that I needed for the night ahead... Condoms, Condoms, and more Condoms.... You know, the essentials.

"Planned on getting lucky, did you?".

Brody raises his eye browse at me.

"Well of course man, it had been well over six month's at that time".

We both chuckle knowing Brody's right.

                           Back in flashback

So I went home after and showered and shaved. Put on my new outfit and some cologne and accessories and grabbed a few rubbers and stuffed them in my pockets.

I grabbed my apartment key and made my way out the door. The address of the house party I was invited to was only like a block away, so I just walked.

About an hour at the party, and my third beer in I spot her..... she was so young at the time..... 11 I think. She was the sister to the person hosting the party or some shit, I wasn't really paying attention. Why she was even there was beyond me, after all it was a college frate party. But nonetheless I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was so gorgeous, so innocent. Just sitting there by herself.

Right then and there at that moment I had to get close, I had to make her mine. So I struck up a conversation with her.

"Hello there little miss, what's your name?".

She had hesitated for just a second contemplating if she should answer.

"I'm, Ember".

"Ohhh!, what a pretty name".

She giggled just a little, from nerves i'm guessing.