Chapter 14

Character addition

Name: Sarah Elizabeth Larsen.
Age: 24.
Occupation: Landscape design.
Status: Single.

       A MONTH AND A HALF LATER

                           HANNAH'S POV

I never thought I'd be at this point in my life, still unhappy and alone. It's been a month and a half since that horrible night, Mike assaulted me. After, Brody pulled him off, Savannah had stayed with me the entire night, just holding me tight while I cried. I don't remember much past the hole ordeal with Mike, but I do remember, Savannah running me a HOT bath and helping me out of whatever clothes I still had left on and into the bathroom to the hot bath.

I was actually surprised when she had decided to crawl in the tub behind me, but with the state that I had been in that night, I didn't much care. She had made me sit in the tub infront of her between her leg's, my back to her bare chest. She never said a single word, just letting me weep that entire night as she took the sponge squeezing drops of water down my bare chest before taking the sponge and beginning to wash my body clean.

When she had gotten close to my pussy she stopped, holding out the sponge to me before she spoke.

"Here, Babe!". "You should clean yourself".

Instead of taking the sponge from her hand, I had grabbed for her wrist guiding it down to my pussy. It wasn't meant to be a sensual act, I just physically didn't have the strength to move. She hesitated slightly before looking at me with a concerned look on her face.

"Are you sure, Babe?".

Still in shock all I could really do was shake my head, yes. I could still see the hesitation in her eyes, so a few seconds later I had finally replied trying hard to set her mind at ease because I just physically couldn't do anything.

"Yes!". "I'm sure, Savannah".

She had let out a long breath im sure she didn't even realize she was still holding before she had lowered her hand down putting the sponge in the water. She had wiped the sponge over my still sore pussy, making sure to be extra careful not to hurt me again. I just closed my eye's, leaning my head back. I had to leave. I couldn't stay There. I had packed my thing's the next morning and find somewhere new to live. I had to. I couldn't stay there!. The man I had once known and loved was NOT that same man anymore.

The next day as I had promised to myself I was up bright and early packing my thing's. Mike had come in stopping in his track's, his eye's going wide with fear. I had stopped for a brief moment before placing more thing's in my bag. He had taken a slow step forward before he finally spoke.

"W-what are you doing?".

"What does it look like im doing, Mike?". "I'm packing my thing's". "I can't stay here anymore".