Chapter 16

HANNAH'S POV

It's been a long few week's since the night, Mike showed up at my doorstep pleading for me to take him back. I've been doing nothing but taking time for myself when im not working and just really weighing the pros and cons of whether I should take, Mike back. All I keep coming back to is the simple fact that I still love him, I just can't deny it anymore despite what he did to me. And I feel like with him being gone, a huge part of my soul is missing.

I've just gotten home from work when my phone dings with a message. I grab my phone from my purse and check who messaged me.

"Mike!". "What does he want now?".

I open the attached message, reading it.

(TEXT): "Hannah!". "I know that you hate me for what I did too you, there is really no excuse for what I did". "I've been so miserable without you, Baby". "Please give me a chance to make thing's right again"... "Please have coffee with me at our favorite cafe". "I'll be there tomorrow morning at nine, if you don't show I will not bother you again". "Just know that I still love you with everything I have in me and with every single beat of my heart". "Please give me another chance, Hannah". "I promise to make thing's right".   Mike.

I just sit there staring at the message stunned that I didn't see, Sarah standing there or say anything.

"Babe!, are you ok?".

"Hmm!?". "Oh, I didn't see you there". "What were you saying?".

"I asked, if you were ok?". "You look upset".

I sit on the couch handing my phone to her so she can read the message.

"Wow!". "That's a lot to digest". "So what are you going to do?".

"I-I don't know!". "What do you think I should do?".

"I told you, that's entirely up to you, Babe". "If you want to fix thing's with him, you should go".

"I just...".

She looks at me with concern in her eyes.

"What is it, Babe?". "What's bothering you?".

"I don't want to leave here, I love it here".

"No one said you have to leave if you fix thing's with, Mike, at least not right away". "Maybe some time apart while you're reconnecting again is a good thing?".

"You would still let me stay here?". "Till I figure out if it's what I really want".

"Of course, Babe!". "I love having you here with me, Hannah". "And even if you do move forward again with, Mike we can still be friend's". "That won't ever change, Hannah".

I hug her tight for a few moments before heading to my room to shower and change.

"Dinner will be ready in twenty!".

"Ok, I'll be right back". "I'm just going to freshen up a bit".

I head upstairs peeling off my clothes running the shower hot and get in.

'Am I really actually thinking of meeting up with, Mike tomorrow?'.

Sarah, and I have an amazing dinner and watch a little tv. I'm in my room finishing up the last of my paper work and put everything back in my briefcase, setting it by my door. I climb into bed and pull the covers up, drifting off almost immediately but still being restless.

The next morning I am up and showered before eight and sitting in the kitchen with a fresh cup of coffee.

"Morning!". "You're up early this morning, Babe".