Chapter 11

BRODY'S POV

"Where did you two run off to?".

"Savannah, and I went to talk thing's out".

Mike look's down between us at our interlocked hand's.

"Must of been some talk you had".

Savannah, step's forward slightly. Letting go of my hand, she replies.

"It was actually". "Right, Babe".

She smiles at me taking my hand once again.

"If anyone call's for me, man im not home". "I don't want to be interrupted today". "Come, Sweetheart!". "I want to spend some alone time with you".

"Hmmm!!". "Yes, Daddy". "As you wish!".

                                        MIKE'S POV

                       'Daddy!?', 'Gag me!'.

"You two are disgusting". "Get a room already, would you!".

"Thank's, man". "What a lovely idea". "Come on, Baby".

Brody, squeezes, Savannah's hand and they walk out of the room and head to their room. 'Thank god I have ear plugs because I know they are fucking in this house even though they were told not to'.

"Hannah, Babe". "We should leave for a bit".

She looks at me with a puzzled look on her face.

"What are you talking about, Mike".

"Brody, and, Savannah are making up". "If you get my drift!".

"Ugh!, yeah". "Let's leave the two of them alone for a bit".

"What do you want to do today, Sweetheart?".

"Um!". "We could go for a walk in the park".

"That sounds nice". "Let's go, Sweetheart".

We grab the house keys locking the door and head out walking to the park.

                                     BRODY'S POV

I heard the front door shut down stairs indicating that the house was empty except for, Savannah and myself. I close the bedroom door and turn around slowly to see, Savannah sitting on the edge of the bed already.

She pats the edge of the bed beside her, asking for me to come and sit beside her. I walk over and kneel infront of her instead, submitting to her needs.

"Use me, Sweetheart". "Punish me if you must". "I am at your mercy".

I look up, seeing a new spark in her eye's that I've never seen before.

"What do you task me with, my love?".

She sit's, thinking for only just a moment before she sit's straight, giving me her first command.

"Undress me nice and slow!".

"As you wish, Sweetheart".

"Eh!". "You will call me, Mistress right now". "Tell me you understand, Boy!".

"Yes, Mistress". "I understand". "May I stand to undress you?".

"Good, Boy for asking". "Yes you may stand".

I stand up on my feet, inching a little closer to her.

"Is this ok, Mistress?".

"Yes, you may begin". "Start with my shirt, remember to unbutton it and pull it off nice and slow".