chapter 6

CHAPTER ADDITION

Name: Savannah May Marley.
Age: 18.
Occupation: In College.
Status: Interested in Brody.

On with the story!!.

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            Six month's later

                                      MIKE'S POV

"Hey, Brody!". "Where do you want this box, man?".

Today has been an exciting big day. Hannah and I got up extra early this morning so we could finally go and get my bunk mate, Brody from the jail. He had a storage unit rented for all of his stuff and we have just come back from grabbing a few of his thing's for him to be comfortable while he's staying with us at our place.

"Just set it in the corner, man". "This is a pretty sweet setup you guy's have here, Mike".

"Yeah, it's great because it's close to everything". "And the best part is, Hannah is living with me now so she can save on rent and it's closer to the university as well".

"Yeah, that is pretty sweet!".

"So, anyway". "You'll be staying in this room, Hannah and I are down the hall if you need anything". "And the bathroom is the first door on the right".

"Got it". "Thank's again for this, Mike". "I really do appreciate it, man".

"No sweat, man". "So, what do you want to do on your first night out of the slammer?".

Brody look's around the modern, brightly lit room hesitantly before speaking.

"Honestly, I don't know". "I've been locked up for so long, i'm just still trying to get used to being out".... "What did you do on your first night out, Mike?".

Hanna's face turns beet red as she turns to hide her embarrassed emotions.

"What?". "What did I say?". "Did I say something wrong?".

"Brody!". "Shut the fuck up, man". "What the hell do you think I did my first night out?".

Finally, he clues in to what I was implying and gets a huge grin on his face.

"Say no more, man". "I get the point". "And the mental imag...".

"Don't you dare even finish that sentence, Brody". "Unless you want to be clocked upside the head with my fist".

He raises his hand's in mock surrender to me, as I pretend to punch him in the arm.

"Ok man, I surrender!!". "No talk about, girlfriend's or each other's sex lives". "Not that I have either one to talk about anyway".

"Anyway!". "Think about it, man". "We can do anything you want, just name it".

"Alright, I'll think about it!".