Chapter 18

HANNAH'S POV

A few week's after the joint Bachelor/Bachelorette party, Brody and Savannah tied the knot. The ceremony was lovely, they didn't want to do the traditional church wedding so they found a small little BnB that also host's and caters wedding's. They left for their honeymoon a week ago already, heading to the Caribbean to a really amazing resort overlooking the ocean and the beach just a stone's throw away.

As for, Mike and I. We've been slowly getting closer and I am starting to be able to trust him more and more every single day. After the night of the party and the intimate moment's we shared together, we've become inseparable

Over the past few week's, Mike and I have been talking about possibly taking the next step and maybe moving in together. I told him in order for me to even consider it I would have to make sure that, Sarah first had a new roommate because I wasn't going to leave her struggling to find a new roommate.

"Babe!!". "When's the appointment to view the new apartment?".

"3pm, Sweetheart!".

"So I have time to shower then?".

".....!!".

"Mike!!". "I said, do I have enough time to shower?".

Next thing I know I feel a pair of arm's snake around my waist pulling me into a hard naked chest. Wrapping my arm's around his, I whisper...

"Hmm!!". "What are you doing, Mr. Mitchell?".

He lowers my shirt strap off my shoulder lightly trailing kisses along the way. He softly kisses to my ear and whisper's, causing me to shiver and moan again.

"Care for some company, Sweetheart?".

"Hmmm!!". "Are you sure we have time for that"... "Sir!?".

He let's out a low throaty growl as he spins me around before answering.

"We'll make time!!".

The light blue spot's in his eye's have now become dark. There is so much lust and hunger laced in them that it has me instantly soaked.

He trails his hand down into the hem of my short's, running his fingers along my soaked core.

"FUCK!". "You're already soaked, Baby".

He pull's my short's and panties down watching them fall to the floor.

"Arm's up, little girl!".

I do as he asks, no questions. He lifts my shirt up and over my head, tossing it to the floor with my short's and panties not far behind.

"Hmmm, beautiful!".

He reaches around, grabbing my ass and lifts me up running his hands under my thighs to hold me in place.

Mike, walks us both into the shower pressing my body up against the shower tile. He reaches down turning the water on as he presses a tender kiss to my collar bone, making another moan escape my lip's.

"Mmmm!". "That f-feels so good, Sir".

                                        MIKE'S POV

Every single time she calls me, Sir, it literally drives me absolutely insane. I just want to be buried deep inside her soaked pussy so fucking bad but I don't want to rush this. I need to take my time, savor the moment.

"What do you need, my love?".

"I need!!...".

She stops mid sentence as I begin rubbing circles over her swollen, throbbing clit making her gasp at the sudden immense pleasure she is now experiencing.