Chapter 19

HANNAH'S POV

"Miiike!!, hurry up". "They're going to be here soon".

"I'm just about ready". "Is all the stuff for the drink's out and ready?".

"Yes!". "Now hurry up, they just pulled in the driveway".

My excitement is through the roof as I run out on the porch to welcome, Brody and, Savannah home from there honeymoon.

"Savannah!!".

"Hannah!". "I've missed you so much".

"I've missed you to". "That was way too long". "How was it?". "Did you take lots of pictures?".

Brody and, Savannah both look to each other, smiling.

"There's no pictures, is there?".

"Just of the hotel itself and the bedroom"... "We kinda didn't do much other than...".

I cover my ears, not wanting to hear the rest of her confession.

"LA LA LA, I don't want to hear this!!".

Savannah, giggles as she pull's me into a tight hug. Mike, finally comes out giving, Brody a high five and hug before we all head into the house.

"Glad you're home, Man". "We missed you guys".

"So, when did this happen?".

Savannah, nods toward's the house as we step up on the porch.

"We've been here only just a week or so". "Mike, actually surprised me and asked me to marry him".

"Seriously, Man!". "It's about time you grew some ball's and asked her".

Brody looks to, Mike with a huge grin on his face.

"Shut up, you ass!".

We spend the night, drinking and talking about what's been going on the past few week's. Brody and, Savannah show us their rings they had custom made to look almost Keltic and ended up sleeping in one of the spare rooms because I didn't want them driving after drinking.

                                        MIKE'S POV

The next morning I get up early and make a fresh pot of coffee. I'm sitting at the kitchen island sipping my coffee when, Brody walks in.

"Morning, Man". "Any coffee still left?".

"Yeah!". "Just made a fresh pot, cup's are in the cupboard on the left".

Brody goes to grab a cup out of the cupboard filling it with fresh coffee and takes the stool next to me.

"How's your head this morning?".

"I'll tell you when it stops pounding!".

"Savannah, told you to ease up last night, Man".

"Yeah, yeah!". "Shut up, Man". "I was celebrating".

"And what exactly were you celebrating?".

"Your engagement!".

"Oooh, no no no!". "Don't blame your hangover on me, Man". "Leave me out of it".

Mike, place's his head in his hands, letting out a small groan trying to get his head to stop hurting. I finish the last of my coffee placing my cup in the sink and pat, Brody on the back as I pass by.

"Next time don't get so crazy with the alcohol, just put your cup in the sink when you're done".

I head back to my room and crawl back into bed with my beautiful girlfriend pulling her close and tight to my chest.