Chapter 10

CHARACTER ADDITION

Name: Janie Hayes.
AGE: 23.
OCCUPATION: Barista.
STATUS: N/A

                              On with the story

                                     BRODY'S POV

Thing's haven't been the same since I told, Savannah what I did at the mall that day and although she hasn't moved out she still barely acknowledges me. And when she does we just end up arguing about the same damn thing, how she can't believe I could do such a thing as to try to kidnap a child and me throwing it back in her face that she knew what she signed up for when she decided to date someone in a Jail in the first place. Like seriously, what did she think I was in for. I shake my head free of my thought's.

"What are you thinking about so hard over there?".

"It's been a week, Mike". "I can't take the silent treatment anymore, it's driving me mad".

"She's still not talking to you?".

"No!". "And it's driving me insane".

"Damn, man she's stubborn". "I bet you got some pretty nice blue ball's going on down there".

I reach down to adjust myself remembering just how painful it really is.

"Man, you have no fucking idea". "I NEED to fix this tension between us".

Mike, laughs at me as he grab's something from the fridge and begins to walk away.

"Just keep trying, man". "She'll come around eventually".

"Fuck I sure hope so, man". "Because this is torture, I can't keep living like this".

He leaves the room just as, Savannah enters. Mike, look's to, Brody making a shivering motion and disappears.

"Savannah!?".

                                 NO ANSWER

"Sweetheart!".

Savannah turns her head and glares at me.

"You don't get to call me that, Brody".

"Savannah!". "What can I do to fix this, fix us?".

"I don't know, Brody". "How am I supposed to trust you ever again?".

"Please, Savannah". "I'll do anything". "I just can't take the silent treatment anymore". "Please come back to our bedroom".

Savannah, look's down at her hands, not meeting my gaze.

"I don't know, Brody".

I stare at her with my sad puppy dog eye's.