Chapter 8

NEW CHARACTER ADDITION

NAME: JamieAGE: 13OCCUPATION:  6th Grade

NAME: Jamie
AGE: 13
OCCUPATION:  6th Grade.
STATUS: N/A.

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                               On with the story!.
                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                       MIKE'S POV

It's been two weeks since my almost slip up at the pub when I saw, Ember dancing with her husband. I just thank god that, Brody was there to stop me from something terrible happening.

"Hey!, Brody".

"Yeah, man!". "What's up?.

"The girl's want to go shopping today".

"And what does that have to do with me, Mike?".

"Uh!". "They want to go with us, Einstein!".

"Oh, fuck off". "I'm not spending the day in a damn shopping mall".

"I'm not too damn happy about it either asshole, but do you want to keep the girl's happy?".

"Bloody hell!". "When are we leaving?".

"Twenty minutes, maybe"... "They're just getting ready".

"Fine, I'll be ready".

                                     HANNAH'S POV

About fifteen minutes after talking with, Mike we are still in my room getting ready to go shopping.

"Savannah, what do you think of these earrings with this dress?".

I have on silver hoop drop earrings with a white dress with burgundy flowers all over it.

"Oh my gosh you look killer, Hannah". "How's my make-up look?".

"It looks perfect!". "Simple, yet suttle".

We grab our purses and head out to the livingroom where the boy's are slumped over on the couch looking completely bored.

"Finally!, you're ready". "I thought I was going to fall asleep sitting here waiting for you all damn day".

"How do you expect me to look good for you, Brody if I don't take the time to get ready for you"... "Hmmm!?".

"Because you alway's look beautiful, sweetheart no matter how long it takes".

Brody kisses, Savannah on the lip's as I walk over to, Mike.

"Ready to go, Hannah, Sweetheart?".

"Yes, I think we have everything". "Let's head out".

We grab the keys and leave the house, heading for the mall. About three hour's in, and five stores later.