Chapter 8: Reborn

Imma repeat this reminder: It's been a while since I watch MHA, so some of the events are out of order! So, please don't attack me for this, because I'm aware they're pretty thrown around. -Quill out.

Izuku POV:

Blam!

The gun was warm in my hand. Smoke trailed out of the barrel and I heard the clinking of a bullet on the ground. The consistent firing had ceased, so now it was just a ringing silence.

"Woooow~!" Toga swooned from behind me, "Deku, you're really on fire today!"

"Are you saying I'm hot? Why thank you Himiko," I threw her a smirk over my shoulder, and she squealed.

"Kyaaaah!!!" She squealed, blushing, "Don't look at me like thaaaaaat!" She whined, giggling as she slumped herself on the railing outside the firing range.

"Toga, Deku," Dabi entered the room, "Shigaraki has a new plan and he wants to have all of us involved."

Huh? Shigaraki just told us his newest plan, which just might be the craziest thing I've ever heard. He wants to attack UA highschool. That's where Kacchan is...

"Wait, wait, wait," Twice waved his hands around, "This is a bad idea. I'm sorry, but someone had to say it. I mean, UA? Not even we could succeed in doing that!"

"He has a point," I said, "UA's staff is comprised entirely of pro heroes and the students aren't exactly just some kids off the street. They're masters of their quirks, and they've been training together for a while now. If we barge in without thinking, we'll for sure lose. That means death, capture, or something else. Take your pick."

"Yeah, he's right."

"Uh-huh, bad idea."

"I agree with Deku and Twice."

"Me too."

"Yeah, let's not."

Words of agreement floated through the room, overlapping each other. It was a bad idea, and everybody knew.

Shigaraki waited for everybody to calm down by scratching his neck. I swear, his neck is going to look like an apple core pretty damn soon if he doesn't cut that out. When everyone finished lodging their complaints, Shigaraki said, "I know you all are reluctant to agree to this plan, and I know why but hear me out. We all have our strengths, and we're going to play by them. For example, I'm not planning on sending Dabi or Kurogiri for recon. I'd send Toga or Deku. And I wouldn't force Deku and Mr. Compress into a one-on-one with a hero, I'd leave that to Dabi or Spinner."

"Well, yes," I sighed, "That's plain logic. What is also plain logic is not doing it at all."

"Deku," he soothed, "Please listen. We're not doing it immediately. We're going to spread it out over a long period of time. After all..." his expression turned grim and his voice grew low, "he is still preparing our weapons of mass destruction."

"By he... you mean..."

"Yes." Shigaraki stood taller, rising to his full height. Instinctively, we all did too. "All For One and our Nomus."

Kurogiri cleared his throat, "Sir, there's another thing you were going to say. About... Deku?"

"Ah, yes! Deku," Shigaraki smiled his toothy, chapped-lip smile at me and everyone turned to me, "I have something extra-special for you."

Before I knew what was going on, I was strapped to a table and a bright light was shining down on me. My wrists, neck, ankles, and waist had straps over them, which were securing me to the hard table. Carefully, Shigaraki, Dabi, Mr. Compress, and Kurogiri pressed stickers with cords (I dunno what they're called) onto my skin in various places. One in each hand, three on my chest, one on the sole of each foot, two on my forehead, and one on my throat. 

"Uhhhh... Shigaraki, what is this?" I asked, my voice wavering.

"Heheheh..." he chuckled, "Nothing. Just some preparation."

"Preparation?" I squeaked nervously.

"Yes. And don't you worry- everything'll be aaaaaaaaalright," he reassured, his dry ass hands placing another sticker on my arm.

That made me nervous. Rightly so, to be honest.

Dabi, with a malicious smile on his scarred face, fingered a giant switch. This switch was hooked up to all sorts of wires, cords, and scary-looking machines with weird liquid. "Shigaraki. Are we all ready?" He got Shigaraki's thumbs-up of approval and when he heaved the giant switch down, a surge of electricity zapped into me. It only hurt for a little bit, because I passed out almost instantly.

That day, I became something I'd never predicted I'd ever be. I had a quirk. Not just one quirk, no, this machine gave me 5 quirks (thanks to AFO). I was invincible, I was unstoppable, I was powerful. 

I was a Nomu.

I was a villain.