Chapter 14: Captive

I'm sorry Cricket.

Katsuki POV:

I really didn't think it could get any worse.

Spoiler alert: it did.

My entire world is shattered into fragments of pain and suffering. God, I sound emo. Anyway, one good thing that happened was that the support course finally finished our prosthetics. The prosthetics all include the quirks we lost, so my titanium/skeleton hands can fire lasers from the fingertips, but the lasers themselves are useless unless I aim my fingers together, which makes an explosion. Pretty creative, honestly. 

Well, that's about all the good news I have for you. The bad news? Lemme make a list.

1) my teacher is in a coma and won't wake up.

2) It's confirmed that Deku has several dangerous quirks.

3) The school isn't letting anybody in or out for safety reasons.

4) Our class can't focus on anything since Todoroki died.

5) Todoroki died.

6) I haven't slept in a week since Deku's voice keeps whispering threats in my ear at 3 am.

7) All Might's been in a blurry daze since the meeting in the Rat's office.

8) Villains are emerging, encouraged by the USJ attack.

9) I'm having a sexuality crisis because I think that I'm gay, but I'm not sure.

10) Kirishima was kidnapped by the League of Villains.

Yeah, you read that right. #10 is by far the one that's rattled me the most (#9 is a close second). Kirishima was kidnapped in the middle of the night by the League to provoke me, and let me tell you, I am provoked.

They sent me and only me a video of what they were doing: Izuku was yanking Kirishima's gag back into his face while holding the camera and snickering. Kirishima was struggling and squirming, but almost 7 members of the league were holding him back.

"Trace the video and find us, Kacchan," Izuku taunted over the camera, "Or Edgy Eiji gets poisoned." He grinned wide, baring his poisonous fangs. He got close to Kirishima's neck and snapped his jaws so close he almost bit him.

He managed to get half of his mouth out of the gag and shout, "It's a trap, Bakugo! Don't come! I'll be fine! I'll just harden if he gets too close!"

Just then, a crusty hand reached up from out of the frame and grabbed his face, one finger hovering. "We have alternate consequences..." a voice hissed.

"Come on, Kacchan. Surely you don't want him to suffer any..."  Deku paused and grinned at the camera, "Consequences, right?" That's where the video ends.

Alone, I tracked down the video and got ready to go, my blood boiling. It was the middle of the night, and the sky was cloudy and dark. Not a single star emerged. Rain began to drip out of the clouds, and soon, it was rushing down from the sky like I was under a faucet. The streets were practically rivers and the street lamps had flickering halos of raindrops hovering around them. The night wind blew the dusty smell of rain through my hair and my black outfit was soaked to my skin. I buckled my helmet under my chin and swung my leg over my motorcycle. I revved the engine and was about to go when I heard someone shout to me, "Wait!"

I turned, and through the darkness, I saw four people running toward me. I saw a glimmer of light on someone's face. Glasses. The person who shouted was waving her arm at me, and I recognized the prosthetic hand. Behind them were two people: one had scarves like Narcolepsy's and the other had a leather crop-top jacket.