Chapter 15: Cahoots

Katsuki POV:

"What?!" I screamed, "Everyone in UA?!"

Izuku grinned and began to cackle again. His green eyes squinted, all of his humanity drained from them.

"How sick are you?!" I stormed over to him, ready to kill. I grabbed his collar and shoved him against the wall, a dent hollowing behind him. He coughed and put his hands up.

"H-hold on!" He whimpered, "S-s-slow down!"

"Why are you so TWISTED?! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I roared, clenching his collar tightly.

"B-Bak-"

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up! You don't deserve to speak!" I yelled, "An entire SCHOOL?! IS THIS AMERICA?! WHY????!!!"

"Bakugo! Stop! I'm not even Deku!" He choked, morphing into a girl with wild blonde hair and yellow eyes. "I'm just following his plan! Don't kill me, please!"

It hit me like a ton of bricks. I dropped the girl and she crumpled to the floor. My world shook for a second as I felt a mix of relief and dread. Mostly dread.

"Ah!" The girl exclaimed, scrambling to her feet, "Shiggy, where's the cute redhead?!" She tried to run around me to get over there, but I grabbed her and shoved her back in the wall, running over to the table again.

Crusty was standing dumbfounded and shocked, looking around himself. Kirishima was nowhere to be found. They did it. "Hah!" I cried, "Dumb shits! You think I didn't have a plan too?" I beamed, and I think they noticed because the girl scowled and Crusty swore. Those fucking idiots got him out. 

I aimed my fingers together and it made an explosion, exploding a hole in the wall. I ran out and Pikachu was waiting for me. I nodded to him and we both dashed over to the front of the building, where the other three were with Kirishima. I saw Glasses cutting the ropes around Kirishima's hands and feet, and the instant the ropes hit the floor, I threw my arms around him.

"Ah!" He exclaimed, "Ahhh! Iida, does he have a knife?! Am I about to die?!"

"Shut up, Shitty Hair!" I shouted, holding him tighter and burying my face in his shoulder. He smelled good. "I'm just... glad we got you out." I leaned back and held his face in my hands, "But what were you saying about UA?"

"They're going to kill everyone in UA!" He grabbed my arms tightly. He turned to everyone else, shouting, "We have to go save them!"

"Don't worry," Shigaraki's voice arose over the rain. We turned to hear him say, "They'll be fine."

Round Face instantly beelined toward him and raised her arm to punch him, but Insomnia snapped his scarves around her and yanked her back. "Urgh! Let me go, Shinsou! He took my hands! He took my quirk! Let me just get one punch in!" She struggled and ripped at the scarves, trying to free herself.

"Uraraka, chill!" Insomnia snapped, "He's on our side!"

What?  "The fuck?"

"A lot of the League opposes Deku and his intentions," Crusty explained, "Most of those who oppose him are the ones he chose to bring to UA. Including Twice, Dabi, Mr. Compress. Those of us who oppose him and weren't taken to battle have been planning his fall."

"...Fall?" Pikachu echoed hesitantly. "Whattaya mean... fall?"

"We're planning his assassination." Shigaraki clarified. Lightning flashed behind him and thunder roared around us.

Inko...his mom... An image of Mrs. Midoriya holding young Izuku popped into my mind. The image of her sobbing when she found out he was a villain. Her words: "please bring my Izuku home, Katsuki. Please." "No!" I shouted, "Don't kill him!"