Pause

Catra POV:

It was weird being back in the Freight Zone.  A lot of memories.  Most of them bad.

But I couldn't help but blush remembering all the nights whispering about ruling the world together, sharing that tiny blue blanket as I cuddled into her lulled by the soft sound of her breathing...

"Catra are you ok?"

My tail went up and a frizz.

"What?!  Yeah I'm fine, Adora."

Oh no.  Adora crossed her arms and smirked at me.  Her eyes raked me up and down.  My cheeks were on fire.

"If you say so.  I was just thinking about all the times we played tricks on Kyle and you know stayed up whispering about... whatever." (side note: thank you Noelle)

I blushed a bit and shoved her chest.  My claws came out a bit as I grabbed her shirt.

"Yeah well whatever.  It's not because I like you!!"

"Then you should see your tail."

I suddenly realized what we looked like right now.  My tail curled down her thigh and pulled me closer to her.  I was about to say something snarky but then it hit me.

"Hey.. remember what we used to do when no one else was in the room?  Or it was too dark to see anything but each other?"

The look of confusion on her face was priceless and then the light bulb went off.  Pfft dork.

"Oh yeahhh when did it all start again?"

"I think you need a refresher."

Flashback:

When we were little, Adora and I ran around playing pranks all the time.  One time we saw Octavia and an officer sneak away pressing their lips together and holding hands.  It seemed weird at the time, but I was so curious.  I couldn't get it out of my head, so I told Adora to put her lips on mine.  She did and it felt... weird but good.

We didn't do it for years until we were in our late teens when it happened.

Couple of years later:

"Ugh that was such a long training and what was with Shadow Weaver calling me by my full name with such disdain?  Damn that lady's cold."

"Well you did skip half of training Catra Applesauce Meow Meow."

I stopped pulling up my shirt dead in my tracks.  How dare she say that stupid name that SHE gave me when they found me in that box.

"You did just not call me that."

Adora shirtless stood there towering over me and smirked.

"What your name?"

I raised my finger to retaliate when I noticed how close she was.  I could hear her breathing in my ear.  She was so close, and I suddenly thought about that time we kissed.  I took a step back and crossed my arms.

Adora looked taken aback and worried.  She put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey I'm sorry if I took it too far.  I didn't mean to—"

"No!  I mean er no it's not that.  You were just standing... Kinda close."

Adora blushed and took her hand away.

"Oh uh... sorry.  I guess we're always standing close, so I didn't see the big deal."

I caught her hand and caught her eye almost as if we were thinking the same thing.  She looked confused at first, but there was something else there.  Something that lit my stomach on fire bursting with butterflies.

So I counted to three.
1
2
3
Do it
My hand slid up to her face while the other rested on the back of her neck as I pulled her towards me.  Eagerly Adora put her hands on my hips and our lips crashed together. 

I moaned as we crashed into the lockers and stroked her ridged stomach as we breathlessly couldn't get enough of each other.

Etheria. Why. Is. She. So. Hot?

Her tongue slid into my wet mouth as muffled moan escaped.   My legs wrapped around her torso as my tail curled up towards her thigh.  At this point it was rougher, hotter—

BANG BANG

"Guys?  Are you in there?  It's dinner come on out I want to get changed!"

Adora rested her mouth in the crook of my neck.  I was gasping for air and finally managed to squeak.

Before I could Adora's blue eyes met mine almost as if they were glowing.  She kissed me shutting me up and managed:

"Yeah Lonnie!!  We're coming out.  Catra wanted to see who could win in a thumb war?"

Wow Adora must have short circuited my brain, but I didn't even care at this point. 

Lonnie sighed and walked away.

"Well whatever.  Just hurry up!!"

"Really?  Thumb war is the best you can think of?"

Adora smiled and pushed off the locker looking sheepish putting her hands on her hips.

"Hey my thumbs are pretty strong bet you wish you could see what they can do!!"

A wicked grin spread across my face as I grabbed her white collar with both hands purring in her ear:

"Game on."

Flashback Ended

"And at that part you were drooling."

"Yeah well I may have been drooling, but I'll have you know I rocked your world with my thumb with my special move up down left right circle—"

Adora preached as we kept walking through the Freight Zone until we heard a shriek of terror as Adora created a shield to protect me from whatever was coming.

Don't forget to Vote❤️♦️!!