Sure just friends...

Adora POV:

I woke up from my dream so happy.  Wait?  My dream!  Catra's my enemy and no more.  She means nothing to me.  Right?  Ugh even now I can't convince myself that I don't care for her.

I was the one who protected her from shadow weaver and the other cadets.  Guess that got us super far...

The sad thing is shadowweaver messed with our brains so much that I can't remember if what that was is a dream or a memory...

Shut it adora.  Focus.  Catra is the enemy and I am an eight foot tall sword lady who protects women!!

I got out of bed and walked into the hallway yawning until I heard glimmer and bow talking.

"Hey best friend squad!!" Bow shrieked.  "Bow, its a bit early don't ya think?" 

"What?  Adora it's noon."

"What?!  Why did no one wake me?!"

"You looked like you were having a good dream" Glimmer laughed.

Heat rose in my face.  "Whatever.  What's the plan for today?"

Bow and Glimmer shifted uncomfortably.  "Uh, actually Angella gave us permission to interrogate some of the Horde prisoners.  Including Catra."

My face paled.  Catra?  Interrogating?  "Uh...adora you ok?" 

"Yep!  Totally hahaha.  Let's do this!"

Glimmer and Bow gave me a worried smile "Hey it's gonna be ok.  She can't hurt you.  C'mon let's eat and then go."

♦️yeah she can't hurt me...right?♦️

Catra POV (time skip):

Ok now I'm bored.  I've been in here for a week and nothing's happened except some guards and the purple queen interrogating me of my "motives."  God this place is dull.  The sad thing is I've been forced to relax in this cage.  All I do is just sleep and eat.  Omg am I becoming a cat? 

Gross!

"Prisoner there are people here to see you."

I groaned as loud as possible.  What now?  Are they gonna ask for Hordak's middle name?  I shifted my eyes to the door until that glitter girl and arrow boy come in.

And then I see a blonde ponytail, red jacket, and piercing blue eyes.

♠️Hey Adora♠️