Bittersweet Reunion

Catra POV:

Finally some fun. Adora walks over to the cell looking uneasy. Glitter girl whispers something to her and she whispers back and nods. They all walk up to the cell. And bow starts:

"Horde prisoner tell us what you know about the Horde's evil plans."

I sigh. "The names Catra. And if you're interrogating someone ask more specific questions."

Bow flushes. Ha serves him right. I look over at Adora. She's grimaces and looks away. Wow after all this time I thought this would be at least some fun.

"Your technology has gotten better since we fought you. Why?" Glitter girl presses. Maybe they're not as bad at this than I thought.

"That's a good question. We have a little mechanic up our sleeve. Great at creating robots and weapons. Purple hair, picks stuff up with it. Can't miss her."

Adora lifts her face in shock. Good now she's at least looking at me.

"Entrapta? No that can't be she died in the fire." Adora was getting upset. She briskly walked closer.

I crossed my arms. "Wrong, Princess. She's alive and helping the Horde. Guess you should've taken better care of her."

Adora, now curious, came up to the bars and grabbed me by the collar. Her eyes turned to icy daggers.

"What did you do to Entrapta?!"

I scoffed. "I didn't do ANYTHING. She realized you guys left her. It was her choice."

Adora left go of me. Glitter and arrow boy were looking at their shoes in dismay. Tears welled up in Adora's eyes and she abruptly wiped them away.

Something welled up inside me but I don't know what. I was so close to her that I could wipe her tears away. If I wanted to not like I do.

Adora shifted back to her new best friends. "En-Entrapta. She's alive. And we left her.."

Bow stepped forward and hugged her. "Hey we'll get her back I promise."

All of them started to leave. Bow and Glimmer went through the door, but Adora stopped. My heart skipped a beat. What would she have to say this time? It's not like I care. She already broke my heart once.
♦️♠️♦️♠️♦️♠️

Adora POV:

I was about to leave but something pulled me back. I looked to bow and glimmer and nodded. They gave worried faces but left me to talk to her.

Catra seemed surprised when I walked over to her cell. She quickly recovered with:

"Sup, Princess. Miss me already?"

I sighed and gave her an exhausted gaze. "Catra, don't waste my time. I need to know about Entrapta and if she's ok."

"As fine as a wacky tech crazy teen could be". Catra grinned with mirth. Ugh she's enjoying this isn't she? Maybe she'll give me more information now that bow and glimmer are gone.

"Last time we fought, there was a beam of light from the Horde and part of the Whispering Woods is frozen over. Care to explain?"

Catra rolled off her bed and sauntered up to the bars. "Hey I didn't do it. You're stupid first ones tech did."

"First ones tech like the stuff in the cave... you stole some!!"

Catra put up her arms. "Hey! I didn't see your name on it. That crap really can mess up the world with a jewel stone."

It took me a second to think. Oh no. Shadow weaver had a jewel stone that would work with first ones tech. "Jewel stone? The black garnet?"

Catra smirked. She really thinks this is all just a game.

"Huh so you're not as dumb as you look. Congratulations. Before you ask me any questions about how it works and all that save it because only the geeky princess knows how to work it."

Entrapta. I still can't believe she's alive and with the Horde. She's the one who made them ten times stronger. My heart sunk. We should have gone back for her and not thought she was dead.

Tears welled in my eyes. But there's no way Catra can see me like this. Weak.

She seemed to notice because her eyes softened. I had to turn away.

"Adora, she's ok. Entrapta doesn't seek vengeance towards you like me. She just wants to experiment."

I was still looking away until. I felt something on my shoulder.