True lust

Warning: Very explicit content
Not for kids

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Catra POV:

Oh I've wanted this. So bad. Seeing Adora's dumb cute face trying to make sense of everything. I have her right in the palm of my hands as I stroke down her back until-

Adora dips me low and gazes back with those clear blue eyes. I could get lost in them.

"Wanna play kitty?"

I gulp. My heart is fluttering and I'm so nervous. She can't know that though.

I try a wicked grin. "Alright just to let you know I always win."

I pull her down with me until we're both on the ground-

And her on top of me. God I want her so bad.

I need her.

Adora's POV:

Catra thinks she's so sneaky pulling that dirty little trick on me. I fall down with my eyes closed.

"Catra?! What are you-"

I look down to see my hands pinning her down while she gives me a wild smirk.

"Adora-if you wanted to be on top- you only had to say so."

I can't speak or move. I feel like I've been hit by a bus. Those heterochromatic eyes see right through me.

Catra slides a hand through her messy hair and purrs, "What are you waiting for princess? Am I-"

I can't take this anymore and slam my lips onto hers. Catra gasps in surprise but quickly takes the lead. Her hands travel down my spine and run circles on my hip.

I grab her and push her up against the wall. We both pull apart breathless and stare into each other's eyes. I want her.

No I need her.

I know she feels the same way as she cups my face and brings her lips to mine. She kissed me softly but then more and more passionate. I want her all over me. I slide down to the ground with her.

Then suddenly she pushes me onto the ground. I gasp in surprise until she crawls on top of me. She straddles my hips and pins both of my hands. Her tail wraps around my waist.

"Feeling flustered princess?" Catra strokes my face with her nails.

"Not as much as you. Besides you were always a top." I wink and her cheeks go red.

Catra quickly recovers. "Whatever my princess wants, she gets." She purrs and kisses me then my lips, around my jawline, and bites hard in my ear. I moan with pleasure.

My hands dig into her back as she kisses my neck and moves lower and lower.

"C-Catra?" I squeak. A feeling between my thighs starts to burn.

She just smiles as she moves down to my leg, trailing kisses up until the thigh.

Closer and closer...

Catra looks me straight in the eyes and gives me a wicked smirk. "How bad do you want this?"

I shift and almost moan. "B-bad"

She purrs, "How much do you want me?"

That made my quiver. "R-really b-bad."

Her grin grows wider as her tail strokes my face.

"Yes, my princess."

She starts to kiss farther up and up until she gets there. Pulling open my thighs, she starts to lick almost making me scream with pleasure...

Catra's going to be the end of me. I'm right where she wants me as she goes down on me. I can't think about anything.

But her. And the way she makes me feel so good...

Thanks for reading! Planning on making more chapters that are sexual and cute!   ♦️♥️♠️♣️