Afterwards

Catra POV:

I haven't slept this well in so long.  I opened my eyes and pushed back my hair..

Wait.  Purple walls.  Shower-fountain thingy.  I look over and almost gasp!

Where am I?!!

All the memories of last night came flooding back, and my face goes red.  I can't believe I did that!!  Omg it finally happened.  All those fantasies of her in my hands...of her being mine.

I see her laying on her stomach blonde hair everywhere.  Adora's breathes softly as if she's having a good dream.  She looks so peaceful and adorable...

I stupid grin as I look at her.  She's an angel.  I lightly kiss the top of her head, so she won't wake up.

My eyes drift from her face to her back ruined with claw marks.  This was my doing.  I hurt her...

Ugh if only she didn't leave me then we could live together and be happy.  We could be together, but Adora has to go all noble and be a princess.

Omg!!  Last night I called her MY PRINCESS!!!  Wtf Catra!!!   UGHHHH!!!

WHY DOES ADORA HAVE TO HAVE A CUTE FACE THAT MAKES ME DUMB AND GIGGLY ?!!!!

This doesn't change anything even.  I'm a traitor to the Horde, and I hurt her.  My heart aches as I shift out of bed.

Adora's face twists a bit but then goes softly back to sleep.

Where am I going to go?  Whispering woods?  Back to the Horde?

Or do I stay here....

I can't bear it anymore.  I throw on my shirt and take my headdress when I hear her mutter: "Catra, don't go..."

I whip my head around, but she's still sleeping. 

I smile and say softly: "okay Adora.  I won't go.  I'll stay"

Thanks for reading!!  Hope to continue this as a happy story♦️♠️♥️♣️