Why Are We Doing This?

Catra POV:

I'm so mad.  I could just UGHHH

I barged out of Brigthmoon and no one dared follow me.  Guess I'm a fearsome angry cat lesbian after all...

Crap I called myself a cat.  No!  The only person I would only EVER let call my a cat is Adora.

I sprint into the Whispering Woods making sure no one is behind me.  My eyes are on fire and I just want to scream.  I start to slow down into a walk because I was panting bad.

I leaned up against a tree and a frown grew on my face.

Adora...I left her like I always do.  Maybe it's best this way.  It's not like I even like her.  I l-

SHUT UP CATRA!

I am a manipulator and a liar.  All I would end up doing is hurting her. 

I didn't even notice the wetness on my cheeks.  My claws dig into my skin as I shuddered and slid down to the ground.

This is where I belong

I'm better off alone anyways
————————————————————————

Adora POV:

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me into the Whispering Woods as Shera.  Etheria help me.

Catra must be pissed at me!  How could I not stand up for her?!  I'm so stupid!!

I frantically ran through brush and almost hit a couple of trees.

"CATRA?!! WHERE ARE YOU??"

I yelled her name but to no avail.  She probably doesn't even want to see me.

I sighed and walked to the nearest tree.

"I'm sorry Catra.  I should have stuck up for you.  I need you and l-"

"Adora?"

The noirette appeared around the bushes.

"Catra!"

I bolted up to her and hugged her like I thought she was going to disappear into thin air.

I grinned and pulled away but then saw her tear stained cheeks.

She looked at me and turned away.

Oh no.  I'm in for it..

♦️♠️♥️♣️

Thank you for 1K reads!  I love all you guys for making this possible💞

Don't forget to vote and add to your library!!