I hurt her

Catra POV:
"Horde officer Catra you are under arrest by Bright Moon.  I will not think twice to kill you if you step out of line.  Do I make myself clear?"   I looked up that the purple lady with wings. 

Wow she's pissed, so why am I even still alive?  "Crystal.  Queen Angella, right?" 

She sneered at me and started to walk away.  It slipped out of my mouth.  "Where's Adora?"  The Queen thought for a second and then said, "she's in the hospital and she will be fine.  No thanks to you." 

She abruptly left telling the guards to keep a close eye on me.  Probably because they think I'm so cunning and they're not wrong.  But adora.  She's ok.  My hand went through my messy hair and I grinned slyly laying down.  "Hey Adora."

Adora POV (time skip):
It's been five days since I left the hospital.  Good thing She-ra can heal.  I sighed as I lumbered up to my bedroom. 

Opening the door, I see Glimmer and Bow with hats on and confetti.  "Welcome home!!" Princesses jump out freaking me out.  I quickly pulled my sword out. 

"Adora!  It's ok! We wanted to throw you a party for getting out of the hospital." Glimmer rushes towards me putting a hand on my shoulder.  I was so embarrassed. 

"Oh uh sorry!  I was-I uh never had a surprise party."  Mermista scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Great now can you put the sword away?  As much as I like having an eight foot lady on my side, I don't want to die...today." 

Seahawk put his arms on Mermista's shoulders. "I will save you my dear!  ADEVENTU-" Mermista shoved her hand on Seahawk's mouth.  "No.  No adventure.  No fires.  And no singing."  Seahawk put his hands up blushing. 

I'm so glad everyone's ok.  And we won the battle against the Horde?  We could defeat them!  Through out the night we played games like monopoly which makes no sense because in the Horde I didn't even own anything. 

Perfuma decorated the entire room with flowers while Frosta brought her awesome cookies from Princess Prom.  We stayed up laughing until everyone left, and Bow and Glimmer passed out.  I was overcome with joy until my back started to ache. 

Catra. 

She's somewhere in the castle.  I lay awake thinking about what I was going to do.  And why did she save me?  That last part was blurry but Catra could've killed me.  She should've but didn't.  My heart flinched.  Why didn't she?

Next chapter is going to be fun😉♦️

Till next time!!