Part 3

Waking up with a jolt. There wasn't a sound in the house but I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. The dream I had faded, I didn't know why I was crying. Sighing know the chance of falling back asleep was slim I stood. It was only just past five and changing into a hoodie and jeans I went to the kitchen quietly making a bowl of cereal for breakfast and started reading. Another thing my therapist wants is for me to spend less time on technology and more time being in my own world. Spending more time thinking about myself rather than what's going on in the world.

"(y/n) what are you doing up?" Mark cane from upstairs and I realised it was almost 7 now.

"Couldn't sleep like always. I'll end up having a Nana nap later in the day." it's been easier to sleep during the day.

"I'm going to feed the dogs. Did you want to do work out?" Shrugging my shoulders knowing my therapist asked me to log both my workouts and what I've been eating I agreed.

....
After the insane workout and morning walk, Mark and I went on Amy was awake when we got back.

"Mark, did you make (y/n) do your morning routine with you?" Amy accused Mark seeing me almost dead on the floor.

"I suggested and she agreed." Amy ignored mark taking me over to the couch.

"I'll make a coffee for you." Before Amy could even get halfway done with the coffee I was asleep on the couch.

....

Rolling over when a blanket was placed on me my eyes opened slowly seeing someone putting a blanket on me.

"Thanks." I breathed out and the person froze making me think it wasn't Amy. Rubbing my eye It was light out, sitting up I saw Ethan backing away.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and there was a thump beside us.

"I gave you one job. Not to wake (y/n) up and yet here you are talking to her." Mark threatened. I rolled my eyes.

"She looked cold so I put a blanket on her."

"Guys it's fine. I shouldn't be sleeping for too long anyway. Now food." The guys went upstairs to film a video while I went to find Amy in her pottery room.

"Hey you're awake," she said still focusing on the clay in front of her.

"Just woke up. Could I do some drawing in here?"

"Sure go ahead." Going over and sitting down opposite to her I sat cross-legged with my iPad starting to sketch something out. "Your Mum has been texting me. Asking how you've been going." I let out a sigh.

"I told her that I'm doing 79% ok and yet she still needs to bring you into it. I'm sorry." Amy stood holding the new Pottery she'd made.

"She's just making sure you're alright. Although I had to convince her not to come over with the whole family." Letting out a weak laugh I shook my head.

"Sounds like mum." Mum has always been slightly overprotective ever since dad was in a car accident. Although he came out fine after rehab she's always kept me close. Which is fine most of the time but not when I have her breathing down my neck.

"Did you want to go out for dinner? Mark mentioned going out so we're not stuck inside like animals." giggling I smiled looking up from my iPad.

"Perfect way to finish off the day." It was also mentioned that Sean (jacksepticeye ) would be coming over tomorrow for some videos later in the day. Not that it bothered me all that much since the guys would be doing whatever the hell they'd be doing in another room.

"We're done, Amy!" Mark shouted out. Amy stood just finishing cleaning up and I followed her out the door.

"Time to get to work." All three of them were going to be editing videos in the afternoon. Amy was working on one from yesterday apparently but there was no room in her little office so I went to the living room. Ethan was there with his headphones in. When seeing me he smiled.

"Hey, come check this out." He grinned and I walked overseeing the funny filter he put on Mark's face. Giggling sitting down next to him I took the blanket I'd left on the couch and put it on my shoulders. "You really like that blanket." He chuckled not turning away from the screen.

"It's permanently glued to my skin." Laughing together it wasn't long before the room fell silent so he could focus. Glancing over watching him work every now and again made me stop. Every bite of his lip or threading a hand through his hair. Forcing myself to keep drawing we stayed sitting for about two hours until my iPad was running out of battery. 10% warning popped up and I groaned head hitting the couch behind me.

"Everything alright?" He chuckled.

"My battery is running low on my iPad and so is my will to live. I can't be bothered getting up." Ethan laughed unplugging his computer and offer it to me.

"Here you go and tell me if you like the video." Once the iPad was plugged in he gave me an earbud. We watched the video together laughing. At some points, I asked for it to be replayed.

"You guys work so well on camera." Smiling at him Ethan exported the edit.

"Yeah totally. This channel is going so much better than I would have thought." We talked for a bit since he didn't have any more work to do until Mark came downstairs looking ready to go out.

"Oh crap. I'll go get changed!"