Part 5

After my morning work out with Mark and a coffee I got ready for the meetup with Ethan. After sending an email to my therapist that I found someone to talk to I left for the meetup spot. It was a cafe he suggested that has good coffee. Ethan was already waiting in the Christmas decorated store looking down at his phone coffee beside him. Before walking over I ordered.

"Hey, Ethan." I smiled sitting down opposite to him. "Were you waiting long?" After having a mouthful of coffee Ethan shook his head.

"Just got here five minutes ago. So how does this work?" He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh right. I have a list." getting out the paper my therapist gave me I let out a breath. "Ok so thanks again for doing this and I'm kinda freaking out." A waitress set the coffee down and I thanked her. "I'll start off by saying the dreams I've been having. Last night I had my recurring dream. I'm in the room and Hannah gets shot I attempt to save her. But I don't. Then her family blame me for the death and I wake up. It's always before light." Ethan stared at me not knowing what to say for a moment.

"Do you blame yourself for Hannah getting hurt?" Letting out a shaky breath I shrugged taking a sip of coffee.

"In a way, I guess she thanks me every time I call and her contact name for me in savour." He softly smiled tilting his head spying my face.

"(y/n) you're amazing. You saved that girl and kept yourself level headed in such a tough situation. You shouldn't blame yourself for saving a life." The tears that were threatening to spill died down and I shyly looked up at him.

"Thanks." Breathing this out I clenched my fist under the table for a moment to gather my thoughts.

"Have you considered medication to help sleep?" Ethan asked and I shook my head.

"I already am. I'm already on a higher medication one for sleep and the other for anxiety." which once this month was over id need to slowly stop taking over the next three months or until the bottle ran out.

"What about talking about how you feel before bed? That way you might sleep easier." he looked so happy saying that. Like an epiphany struck him. thinking for a moment I nodded.

"That sounds like a great idea. Worth a try." We finished our coffees and went in our separate cars to Amy's house. Making it back first Amy was in the dining room setting up the video with Mark.

"How was the non-therapy therapy session?" Amy asked making me giggle.

"Good, Ethan was a good listener." Mark frowned a little which made my eyes roll.

"He really chooses who to listen to." Walking to my bedroom the front door opened and I did a little wave at Ethan. Then I saw the outfit.

"Wow, you really went full-on with the outfit. I love it." giggling knowing why it took him a little longer to get here.

" Why thank you." Ethan bowed before letting out a hand for me to take and was spun around.

"What are you two doing?" Mark said walking from the dining room into the kitchen.

"We're dancing," Ethan answered spinning me out once more making me smile. Giggling Ethan let go of my hand

"And the outfit?"

"Well (y/n) likes it and it's festive." Mark chuckled as Ethan did a little tap dance. While they got started on a video that I wasn't sure what it was which was fine for the most part until I needed to get some water from the kitchen.

"(y/n) I'm dying!" Ethan shouted as I went to fill a glass I looked to the side. Empty glasses of what I assumed was Eggnog when seeing the creamy glasses.

"What are you two doing?" Mark suddenly skulled the last of his glass before groaning out.

"Eggnog mukbong!" it was his last thing effort. "Eat my ass."

"I don't have room." holding in a laugh I saw Ethan trying to drink the rest but failing.

"Let me finish the rest." Ethan weakly passed it over.

"That's cheating." Mark breathed watching me skull the rest.

"A team effort Mark. Thank you (y/n). You saved me from more pain." Laughing I shook my head.

"That's me. (y/n) I save lives from bullets and Eggnog." Mark and Ethan laughed seeing the thumbs up I gave the camera. "Now carry on." For the rest of the afternoon, Ethan and Mark were slouching around in pain. Although I did feel bag it was maybe just a small bit funny when I was eating some afternoon tea that they both turned away making horrid faces.

It was getting late when there was a knock on my door. Although the pair of them were in pain. Mark and Ethan, we're brainstorming ideas with Amy on video ideas.

"Hey (y/n)." Ethan spoke looking better than he did earlier today. I smiled up from my computer when seeing him.

"Hello. Feeling any better?" asking this Ethan shrugged standing at the foot of the bed.

"Somewhat. I'll feel better after some sleep. Did you want to talk before I head off?" Remembering what Ethan suggested earlier today I nodded.

"I haven't thought much about what happened today. That talk helped out a lot and seeing you guys film was funny so I'm feeling a lot better today actually." The pair of us smiled at one another.

"That's great (y/n). Did you want to do a weekly thing of catching up?" The fact that he cares enough about me to want to help Is amazing. We only met two weeks ago and yet Ethans going beyond amazing to help me out.

"Only if you're ok with it." Ethan grinned nodding standing up once more but I stood also going over for a hug.

"Of course. Anything." We shared an embrace for longer than I would have thought. As he spoke it was a whisper. Boy does he give good hugs.

"Thank you, Ethan." I left him smile into my hair.

"You two better not be having sex in there!" Mark suddenly shouted the door slamming open. Ethan and I pulled apart. My hand went to my hip as I raised an eyebrow. "I knew it!" Grabbing a pillow I chased him out of the room.

"It was a hug asshat!"