Part 16

Six months have gone by most of our time was spent at home or at Amy's house. I'd notice Ethan working a lot more which is perfectly fine but he's overworking himself. It was just past one am and Ethan came back from either streaming or editing a video I wasn't sure. He let out a long sigh going under the covers, assuming I was asleep he kissed my forehead. Groaning lightly rolling over I curled into him.

"You're here late." I breathed and I knew from the movement that he was fixing his hair.

"I know. I'm sorry." He kissed my jawline a few times relaxing into my touch. "I'll make it up to you tomorrow." Breathing this out into my neck I fell asleep soon after. It was always easier to sleep when Ethan was with me.

....

"(y/n) I've made avocado toast!" Ethan cheered from the kitchen rolling my chair out Ethan came from around the corner before I could stand. "No need to move my angel." He settled down the plate with said toast on it. "I have to film a video with Mark but I should be back in an hour."

"For your stream?" He rubbed the back of his neck nodding slowly.

"It won't be going late I promise and we can watch a movie afterwards." giggling I stood kissing him quickly.

"Ethan I'm fine with you streaming. I enjoy watching. I just don't want you to burn out." He kissed me one more time before heading for the door of my study.

"I'm fine don't worry about me." But I will worry, Ethan left for a few hours leaving me with spencer sleeping just under my legs as I worked and ate the avocado toast. It wasn't until I heard the familiar rustle of Ethan's keys when he came through the door. Spencer stood running out of the room. Getting out of the zone I was in for almost three hours I stood up with a smile on my face.

"Ethan." He gave me a soft smile when this made me raise an eyebrow. "Everything ok?"

"I just ate the hottest chip in the world." He let off a soft whine sniffling when putting his head into the crook of my neck.

"Oh no, that's so... you're using the guest bathroom for the next 24hours." He softly laughed kissing my neck but I could tell he was pouting still.

"I feel so much pain." Wrapping my arms around him we stayed still for a moment.

"We have ice cream?" Ethan let out a long sigh before standing up again.

"No, it's ok. I need to get ready for the stream." biting my lip he kissed me softly before heading off to his recording room. Deciding to finish off for the day to watch his stream I went to the living room, air playing my computer to the tv on low and drawing on my iPad Ethan started streaming. This was until he suddenly left his recording room. "I need you to play." my mouth almost dropped to the floor.

"What?" He looked desperate so I stood putting the iPad away.

"I don't know how long ill be. Let me show you what you need to know." He walked me into the recording room, the mute button, how to open chat and he rushed off afterwards leaving me to sit down.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n) for those who do not know. I'm the understudy of Ethan while he's doing his bowel movement." moving the character around in electrical I walked out to the wires. "And a heads up I've never played Among us, I watch Ethan stream though so that's...." A body was reported.

"Eddys body is in electrical."

"Hello, this is Ethan's understudy nice to meet everyone. Sorry, you died Eddy that sucks man." the group laughed making me smile.

"Wait what's happening?"

"Ethan are the spiciest chip today and have to go do a bowel movement. Leaving me to cover for him."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Ethan understudy who was where." Another five minutes went by I was killed partway through.

"Ok hello chat here I am." chats flooded in as I spun back and forward in my chair. "Damn how does he read this. What did I do today? I'm woke up, worked out, took Spencer for a jog, did a good five hours of work, Ethan made me some avocado toast for lunch and here I am." taking Ethan's water bottle I took a sip, humming a soft tune to myself I kept reading the chat. "What work? I'm a freelance designer."

"Let's go!" I wasn't paying attention and the shout made me jump. Unmuting myself I was in the lobby.

"(y/n) it's great to meet you. Glad someone was sad I died." Eddy said making me laugh.

"Are we all good to start a new round?" everyone agreed and the next game start.

"Here we go. I'm ready for anything. The egg is so cute. I love it." Ethan came walking in and I gasped smiling. "He returns." He smiled bending down to kiss me quickly. Not everyone knew we were dating but being here in the first place says something.

"Do you wanna keep playing?" He said pushing the seat out and sitting down so I could sit on his lap. Letting out a little squeal when finding a body I froze.

"What do I do when I report the body? What if they think it's me." He hands wrapped around my waist.

"They won't it's fine baby." frowning a pout reporting the body he kissed my neck quickly.

"I found body in admin. Ethan is a spectator right now until this game is over." his chin was on my shoulder to listen in.

"Hey, Ethan hope your asshole is feeling alright." Holding in a laugh I giggled and Ethan squeezed my thigh grinning at me.

"Did you see anyone?"

"Nope but I freaked out seeing the body." The round went on for another five minutes before it was over. "Ok goodbye everyone. Have fun killing and dying." Ethan laughed and once I stood passing over the headphones I kissed him quickly.

"Could you get me a drink?" Nodding I left for the kitchen. "Is that the angel you've mentioned? Who else could she be? I don't know how she hides her wings."