Part 10

I awoke the next day in a tight embrace. Ethan's arms were draped over me and I rested my head into his neck. Rolling over so my hips went against him. Ethan groaned breathing into my hair, he had a clock beside his bed, it read just past ten.

"Good morning baby." He husked seeming to fall back asleep for a moment before Ethan adjusted himself to kiss my collarbone.

"Morning." Stretching my breasts came into view making Ethan look down at the bite marks he made.

"I'd make a good artist." Giggling Ethan smiled up at me. "You're beautiful." kissing up my chest Ethan kissing me next. Humming against Ethan's lips his hand slid down my side.

"Mmmm I'm hungry." Saying this against his lips Ethan smirked.

"I am too." Giggling feeling him move a hand further down my stomach grumbled. Ethan chuckled head resting in the crook of my neck. "Oh, that hungry." Laughing with a nod I leant forward kissing him. "Come on we can make pancakes!" Ethan stood only in his jocks. He took hold of my hand helping me up out of bed and while Ethan went to the bathroom I put on one of his hoodies that was oversized for me.

"Good morning Spencer." I cooed at the adorable dog in front of me petting him until Ethan came out seeing what I was wearing.

"Are you going to steal all my hoodies from now on?" He said and I giggled spinning around in it.

"Maybe. But it's comfy." Ethan grabbed my waist bringing me in for a kiss.

"Pancakes?"

"Pancakes."

....

After breakfast, I was changing to go home. I did want to stay but knowing Ethan had work to do along with myself I needed to go.

"Can't you stay a little longer?" Ethan asked frowning as I put my shirt back on followed by his hoodie.

"Ethan, don't you have a stream today? I've got work to do also." He looked so sad when nodding his head it made me move forward and kiss him. Ethan still tasted like the pancakes we just had. "But I should be done in the around 3 hours a stream takes. Mark and Amy are away until tomorrow." It was new year's day after all. Best not work too much. Ethan grinned ear to ear and Kissed me roughly.

"Deal, I'll see you in a few hours." With a giggle, I left his apartment and drove back to Amy's house. First thing I did was check some emails. I was working with two companies. One I did the final tweaks and the other I sent a draft. Knowing the good half an hour before they reply I went to have a shower and get some new clothes on, apart from the hoodie of course which smelt just like Ethan. Normally I get stressed when a company is hard and super picky to deal with but it wasn't as bad today. The moment the clock hit two I thought I'd see Ethan in the house but he was still wrapping up his stream.

"Again I'm sorry I have to finish early today. Got something important on. Happy new year!" Smiling to myself seeing the stream end and people wondering what he had on. Ost people though unas anus which is a good guess.
Spending the next ten minutes going through the last of my emails I heard a loud knock on the door. Impatient isn't he.
Taking my time to the door once it was swung open Ethan stood there panting a little.

"How was the stream...." He cupped my face and kissed me holding on tightly as he brought me against the wall. The front door shut softly as I moaned against Ethan's lips.

"Horrible I spent the whole time thinking about you." Giggling he kissed me again and my arms wrapped around his shoulders. "Jump for me." Doing as he said I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his hand go to my ass. Blindly Ethan walked us to my bedroom. He fiddled with the doorknob with made the pair of us chuckle against our lips.

"Let me." contorting my hand behind me I swung open the door Ethan sucked on my neck bringing me down onto the bed.

"You look cute in my hoodie, but let's get it off." His lips smiled against my skin bringing up the hoodie and he smirked when seeing I only wore a bra underneath. "I'd love nothing more than to stay like this forever." Smiling and kissing him I tugged up Ethan's shirt he kissed downwards.

"The feelings neutral." sliding both hands up his lean chest Ethan bit his lip. My phone went off but neither of us listened while he brought my pants and underwear down.

"Spread your legs for me." I ached between the legs Ethan kissed up my thighs before wrapping his lips around my clit.

"Oh my God Ethan." A panting moan left my lips and he sucked harsher using his fingers to breach my folds. "Fucking hell don't stop." To my surprise, I came right after. Ethan groaned loving the feeling of my walls clenching around his fingers.

"You came quick. Someone likes oral." The teasing voice made me blush.

"Shut up." I panted, Ethan gave me a low goofy giggle. Removing his fingers Ethan sucked his fingers as I stayed still in the aftermath of my orgasm. I heard his fly come undone. "Let me. Because God knows how much you want a blow job." Ethan grinned with a small blush on his cheeks.