Part 14

A lockdown had begun which meant dinner with my parents had to wait. Amy said this would be a test because there has been a few times that Mark and her almost broke up from moving things too quickly. All this talk was making my doubt the move, Amy was making me think too much about it.

"(y/n) did you want anything from this sandwich place?" Ethan shouted from his recording room and id just finished making myself lunch. Looking down at the amazing masterpiece id made I bit my lip walking over to the recording room.

"If you're hungry I just made this." Ethan turned mouth gaping when seeing the sandwich.

"You're amazing." Ethan stood and I noticed the live stream he was doing. Glancing back Ethan took the plate from me giving me a long kiss. "I'm so hungry. The live stream will end in an hour or so. Harry Potter night?" I smiled kissing him again.

"Harry Potter night." repeating this I went back to the kitchen to make a new sandwich, which I could still hear him streaming from.

"I just had an angel bring me dinner." Smiling to myself I ate dinner alone which was fine, most nights we ear together. It's one or two nights that Ethan has a stream that I end up watching from the bedroom. This all being said id only been living here for two weeks now. "Whos the angel? You'll never know. But I bet they're watching." Smiling I kicked my legs up and snapping a photo of Ethan's face.

'God I love you with that headband on.' sending it through it didn't take long for him to see. Watching him smile before freaking out when dying in among us. He made a funny noise making me giggle.

"Damn it. I'm going to the bathroom." There was a thump down the hall before Ethan opened the bedroom door. "You think I'm sexy with my headband on?" I let out a laugh wondering why he'd leave the stream just for this.

" well, I never said sexy but yes." Ethan went from by the door right up against the bed and kissed me roughly. "What about the stream?" I breathed out as he kissed my jaw.

"I set a timer don't worry." Ethan husked in my ear. "We've got three minutes." Moaning as he rolled me over so I was flat on the bed with his lips on mine I urge to keep going was high.

"Can we skip Potter tonight?" I gasped as his hand snuck under my hoodie and groped my breast.

"But it's harry, what would we..." I slid a hand down to his pants. "Ohhhh maybe harry potter another day." Ethan's watch went off. He groaned annoyed his forehead hitting my shoulder.

"You need to go." I breathed kissing his neck.

"I know. I'll deal with you later." After a peck on my nose, Ethan left the room going back to the stream. Rolling back over I saw the comments rolling in.

'I bet he's snogging the angel.'

'More than snogging.' giggling when seeing Ethan slightly puffed out when sitting back down.

"Sorry sorry. I'm sorry! Let's play."

....
Another half-hour of a stream and Ethan was finally finished. The moment the stream ended I shut my iPad and started taking off my hoodie when the bedroom door opened. Ethan grinning when seeing the hoodie half off.
"Who goes there!?" Ethan chuckled coming over and tugging off the hoodie.

"It's me the blood-sucking vampire." smiling I rolled over sitting on his lap giggling at him moving to nibble at my neck. "Should I wear this headband more often?" Biting my lip circling my hip down onto Ethan he groaned sucking harsher into my neck.

"That depends. How often do you want to ravage me?" Ethan tugged on my shorts.

"Every. Single. Day." Taking off his shirt Ethan grabbed hold of my hips lifting me up and down onto the bed.

"Now that's something to achieve." Ethan tugged down my shorts. "Why am I always the one who's naked first?" Ethan chuckled kissing downwards. His tongue coming into contact with my skin.

"You never seem to fight it." shivering as he pulled down my underwear. Ethan slid both hands up my inner thighs.