Part 11

No one knew. But I could guess Amy might know something from all the looks Ethan gave me. They were filming some video when I came out to get some fruit.

"Ethan what are you looking at!?" Mark nearly shouted turning to see me not paying attention until that moment. He turned back to Ethan. "Keep your dick in your pants." Giggling I felt for my room to continue work for my client. It was only a week into the new year and no places for me to live came up. Either it was a shared apartment which has never worked for me or I'd be living in a rundown place. Really not what I wanted.
Sighing when finishing the logo design I went on with the mockups. A knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts.

"(y/n)." Ethan cheered shutting the door enough to kiss me without being seen. "I have a question." He spoke in a cute voice hanging his arms over my shoulders staring at my screen.

"Hmmm?" I hummed thinking about the designs.

"Did you want me to tell Mark and Amy we're dating now? That you're my girlfriend?" He whispered in my ear kissing just under it. This action sent shivers down my spine.

"You never told me I was your girlfriend." I cheekily said spinning my chair around standing up beside him.

"I just thought after the past few days and all the dates that we were..." pressing my lips into his Ethan shut up for a moment.

"You can tell them. Maybe that way Amy will stop teasing me." He chuckled against my lips wrapping both arms around me.

"I think she might tease you more." our lips moved together for another moment before we separated. "We've got some more filming to do. After recording later today did you want to have dinner?" Smiling I nodded and he pecked my cheek. "Ok, I'll pick you up around 5." Once Ethan left the room I did a little giddy dance to calm myself down. Ok about four more hours of work and then I'll look for an apartment for a bit.

After a long four hours of squinting at my computer, I went to my iPad to search for anything to live in. Most of the time apartments would pop up but they were near the city which would be fine but I don't want to drive about to see Ethan or any of my friends. Maybe I should just ask Mark and Amy if I could start paying rent so I don't feel as guilty about living here. I am working now so it's only fair. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." it slowly opened showing an excited Amy.

"I knew it." she whispered but I couldn't quite hear.

"What?" Amy came over making me stand up for a hug.

"You and Ethan, I'm so happy for you." putting down my iPad I wrapped both arms around her for a moment. "And you started dating new year's that's so cute."

"Yeah, it...."

"(y/n) your boyfriend is here!" Mark shouted out making my eyes roll. Grabbing my bag Amy and I came walking out. "Now I want you back here by ten no later." Ethan laughed but Mark raised an eyebrow at him.

"Shut the fuck up Mark. Ya gonna scare him to death and you're not even my dad." Grabbing Ethan's forearm I pulled him out of the house.

"And no sex!" Mark shouted out at the door.

"Too late bro!" Ethan declared getting in the car. Mark made a face as we drove off making me laugh.

"So where are we going?" When asking this Ethan's hand went to my thigh.

"A picnic!" he cheered and I smiled turning to see the blanket on the back seat. "We just need to pick up the food." taking hold of his hand Ethan lifted it up kissing my hand. It was almost dusk but having enough time to get the food Ethan left the car for a moment once parked in front of a sandwich shop. I got a call from Hannah.

"Hey, Hannah how you doing?"

"Good I might get my sling off in a few weeks." Hannah's shoulder shattered from the bullet so after the surgery she had a sling put on. "But this isn't about me. You have a boyfriend!" I frowned where I sat. I'd never mentioned to anyone that Ethan and I were dating. Hell, we'd only been dating for four days now.

"Wait how do you...."

"Twitter man. It's all over the place. Are you not dating Ethan?" Sighing I bit my lip.

"Yes, we are dating Han bit only for a few days. Do you know Ethan's videos?" she squealed over the phone.

"I watch Unas Annus. Being suck in bed most of the time sucks. But this is great and everyone knows about those dates you've been on." I saw Ethan coming back over to the car.

"Thanks, Han. I need to go now but I'll call tomorrow morning."

"Ok bye love bird." Chuckling I hung up as Ethan opened the door with a smile on his face.

"Who was on the phone?"

"Oh, Hannah. Apparently, everyone knows we're dating." She has been one to often exaggerate so there is a chance it's nothing.

"Really? I haven't seen anything on Twitter." while Ethan drove to the picnic spot I went on Twitter.

'I want to be looked at the way Ethan looks at (Y/n).' I never realised Ethan was staring at me like that in videos.

'Spotted Ethan and (y/n) out. Together!? Dating yah or an?' And this was the photo Hannah was talking about, it was at the ice cream place. We weren't holding hands or anything so I don't know what that hype was about.

"I think we're safe. Just speculation." Ethan hummed concentrating on his driving and didn't say anything for a moment.

"Do you not want people to know?"

"I just don't want people knowing right now. We've only been dating for a week, Ethan. I haven't told my parents yet." He turned to me, eyes a little wide.

"I wasn't meant to tell my parents?" The horrified look on his face made me burst out laughing. Ethan turned off the car unbuckling his seatbelt.

"You can tell you're parents whatever about me Eth. Mine are overseas still so I haven't been able to call in the last week." leaning over I kissed him before unbuckling my seat also. "You little worry wort."