I knew from the begining that i loved you

RHYDIANS POV:
I'm so happy that I'm staying here, I get to be with maddy. I love maddy, I always did and I always will. I knew that I did, but I just never told her. it was always awesome being with her, she made me feel like I could be myself around her. She brought out the best in me. She made me feel like I belonged somewhere.

MADDYS POV:
I'm really happy rhydians here. I love him. I always known I have, we'll not I thought I always did. But I fully confirmed to my self that I did when Janna came. I was jealous that they always hung out, and that when she got there she would take him away from me, I mean I was so jealous I tried to find reasons for her to go back to the wild. Rhydian was always so funny and sweat, he was the one who taught me to express my inner wolf, he helped me through a lot of things if I never met him I would've died probably. I'm just glad I met rhydian . I love him

RHYDIANS POV: I was trying to listen to what maddy was thinking about, only I can do that because we are soul mates, and the chosen ones. all I could make out was "I'm just glad I met rhydian. I love him" aww Maddys so sweat. " I'm glad I met you to mads, and I love you more" I said " what? I thought I said that in my head" she said blushing." You did, but I love you so I heard it" I said kissing her. "Hey,I have to tell you something" she said."maddy, before you say anything, you know I love you right" I said. " Yes, and I love you, I always have and always will." She said " then what did you want to tell me?" I asked. " Ok. so you know how when Janna came I didn't want her to stay, and I tried to find ways for her to leave?" she said. "Yeah" I said "well, that was because I was jealous of her, I mean I always loved you. I just confirmed to myself that I did when she came " she said. " Aww, mads that's so cute, so I have Janna to thank for this. " I guess so, but you can do that later." she said wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning in to kiss me. I put my arms around her waist and pull her as close to me as possible. I lay her down in the tent, still kissing her. I'm on top of her and she's on the bottom. She grabs my shirt with one hand and my hair with the other. I kiss her neck and a small moan escapes her mouth. I go to kiss her again. But she pulls away. " Mads, what's wrong?" I ask. " Nothing's wrong" she says. "Then why'd you stop?" I asked. " Rhydian, I love you I really do, but what if someone hears us, I mean they are wolfbloods." she says. " So what if they hear us? I love you and I want to show you my love for you." I say. "But don't you want it to be special." she asks "Maddy, it doesn't matter when or where we are when we do it, all that matters is with you, it's special if I'm with you, I love you" I said. " Ok, I love you to" she said. " Good" I said pushing her back over and kissing her neck again.

MADDYS POV :
I release his shirt and put my hands under his shirt. He has a 6 pack. My hands start to wander. He does the same, but then stops. " Why'd you stop?" I asked. " Maddy. I don't want to hurt you." He says. " You won't hurt me" I said "what about your parents, if they find out they'll hurt me ." he said. " Screw them, and whoever said that they had to find out.". "But maddy.". "Don't you love me?" I ask. " Yes. I do I always have, always will and always known." he said. "Ok then let's get going" I said then kissed him. His hands started to wander so did mine. About 5 minutes later we rip each others clothes off. About 20 minutes after that, we lay down next to each other both out of breath. We fall asleep in each others arms just like that with a blanket over us