Back to school

MADDYS POV:
I woke up to someone shaking me. "Come on maddy we have to get ready for school ." it was Janna. " Ok" I said getting up. " I'll go wake rhydian" she said. " No. I'll do it. Thanks Janna" I said then she left. I got dressed in my uniform and went to Rhydians room. He was still sleeping. I went over to him and kissed him. He woke up. "Come on sleepy head, we have to get ready for school." I said. "Fine " he said then got up. I left then walked downstairs.

RHYDIANS POV:
After maddy went downstairs I got dressed then went downstairs maddy and Janna were sitting down eating breakfast. i kissed Maddys cheek. then sat down next to her. " I thought you woke him up" said Janna. " I did" said maddy. " Then why did he just come down"asked Janna. " Don't ask me. I woke him up. I saw him get up out of his bed" said maddy. " Liar!"said Janna. Maddy scooted back her chair. "Don't call me a liar" she soda growling at Janna " It's the truth. but you wouldn't know, because all you do is lie." Growled Janna. " GUYS! STOP IT!" I said. They both sat down. " Janna she did wake me up, I was just drawing real quick, and maddy thank you for waking me up" I said. " Sorry" said Janna. " Sorry" said maddy. "Come on" I said. We all grabbed our bags and left. Me and maddy were holding hands Janna was next to maddy. We got to the school gates. When suddenly maddy stopped. " What's wrong maddy" I asked her. " Are you ok?" Asked Janna. " I- I don't know if I can do this." She said. " Mads it's ok. We have the story's. I was sick. We told jefries your dad got a job. Just tell him it didn't work out. And Janna will say that her family came back." I said. Janna nodded. And maddy said " ok" we walked into school. Everyone was looking at us. We got to class when mr.jeffries stopped us. " What are you 2 doing back" he said looking at Janna and maddy. " Well my family came back." said Janna. " My dad's business failed" said maddy. " Sorry to hear that" said mr. Jefries. " Rhydian, where have you been for a week?" Asked mr jefries. " I was sick" I said. " Ok. I will welcome you guys back." He said then walked into the classroom. " Everyone, take your seats." He said. " We have some old students re joining us" everyone looked confused. " welcome back Janna, and maddy." He said. "Girls, tell everyone why your back" he said. " Rhydian take your seat" he said everyone saw me and maddy holding hands. " He doesn't want to leave his girlfriend" said jimmy. " Your right actually" I said looking at Jimmy. Mr.jefries looked at me and maddy holding hands. " Rhdians got a girlfriend, rhydians got a girlfriend!" Chanted Katrina. " Ok. Fine but no talking rhydian. " I'm back because my family moved back." Said Janna. " And let me guess maddy your back because... your stupid enough to come back for rhydian" he said. me and rhydian both got mad. " Guys calm down." Whispered Janna. I calmed down bit maddy didn't. she jumped on top of jimmy and started hitting him. I pulled her off. "Maddy, stop. Come on" I said sitting her in a seat. I sat next to her. " You need to control your wolf" I whispered. " I'm trying." She said. " I know. After school let's go to Bernie's. Ok?" I asked. She nodded.

JANNAS POV:
At lunch we all sat together. Jimmy passed by and looked at us and started laughing. I got up and whet over to him. " What's so funny jimmy? I asked him. " You and your little friends." He said. I pushed him over. Maddy for up and helped me push him over we both leaped on him. Then rhydian came over and pulled is off. " Enough " he said. "Jimmy get lost before I hit you" I said then he left. " Stop it you to" we stopped then went to class. Class flew by.

TOMS POV:
We all went to the dark room "Mads. You ok?" I asked maddy. " Do I look ok?" She asked me. Her eyes were yellow. The last bell ring. " Come on let's go to Bernie's. I said then we all went to Bernie's

SHANNON'S POV:
" You did better then we thought you would" I said. " Ok" said maddy. " tom, Shan, Janna can you let us talk please?" Asked rhydian. " Ok" I said then we went to another table.

RHYDIANS POV:
" You did good today" I said. " Thanks, but I was horible" said maddy. " No you weren't." I said. " Yeah I was" she said. " Well tomorrow's another day. We'll try again." I said. Then we all went back to Maddys house and watched a movie. It was a pretty good day. And it was funny when Janna and maddy both jumped on jimmy. I guess we'll have to see if that happens tomorrow. We finished the movie, tom and Shan left and we all went to sleep

A/N:

Hey guys. I didn't think anybody would read my story but I guess I was wrong. I don't know if I should make a part to of this story or write a different one. But a similar Idea. It would still be basses after season 2 when maddy leaves but different thing would happen. I'm not sure. Maybe I'll do a part 2 of this. And then after another story or just one. Please put what you want in comments, thank you, and thanks for reading