TIME JUMP

Say that it has been about a year. 

It's been sometime since I update my OG Harry story. So I am going to add Meghan instead of my original plan and pick someone else in Harry's orbit for Fleur. She was my first story with Harry so I am just going to see what I can do with it. Please notice: I am fully acknowledging that I am changing the story while keeping the original story.  My OG DREAM TEAM is not ever GETTING BACK TOGETHER.

- Rory

Fleur sat in the courtroom staring at her soon to be ex husband and just kind of happy that they were finally divorcing. Lady Rose was the tip of the iceberg and then he started questioning his reasons for marrying her. Juliette would be staying primarily with Fleur while her father is off doing what he has to do.  Fleur and Juliette moved into a small flat in Mayfair which belonged to Francis but in a moment of feeling sorry gave it to Fleur. 

Juliette was growing up with Lily and James as her godparents. Harry was still going steady with Chelsy and Fleur was moving towards dating a long-term friend of Harry's, Tom.  Tom and Fleur were spending more and more time together.  Fleur and Tom were careful about her daughter knowing about them. 

Tom was good about spending time with Juliette and making sure that Juliette felt ok after her parent's split. She was soo young that it helped her not remember. 

Harry and Fleur had moved away from eachother. Fleur was seeing his mask fall and the once charming boy that she fell in love with was just a mask.