Meeting with gran

Everyone thinks they know Harry's gran. They believe that they know her. She was the public face of the royal family for years and she was the reason that people visited the country. Fleur understood this but she also knew that she did not know the person behind the throne. Now she was meeting her: Elizabeth Regina but not that version of her but rather the Elizabeth Mountbatten version of her.

"So you are meeting his gran." 

Lily appeared behind her the next day hours before the big meeting.  Fleur merely watched her reflection and she was looing at her conservative outfit: White button up shirt, red jean legging, black nee high boots, and her make up was minimal. Her long brown hair was styled with soft curls. Lily realized that Fleur knew what was going to be assumed if anyone saw them. 

"This is unnerving and a little scary. I mean, I am still going to have to treat her the way that she is supposed to be treated all the while getting to know her also allow her to get to know me. But I am a regular middle class  girl who accidently met a prince ,who know wants me to meet his legendary grandmother, who is my queen. She has been the queen for longer than I've been alive  and I to meet her." 

At Windsor

Fleur approached the castle with a bit of trepidation. Every movement she made was coming closer to the palace and closer to the meeting. Understanding its importance and knowing she liked, maybe loved. Harry.  

When she approached the gates, Fleur sighed. Now she would have to hope that Harry informed someone that she was coming to meet the queen, not just a random fangirl of his or Williams.  

"What are you doing here?" Asked the guards.

"I am here to see Harry and Her Majesty the Queen for brunch." Fleur responded.

"Fleur Beatrice ____" 

"My name is Fleur Beatrice Mary Belmont." 

"Come in." 

Fleur walked in and immediately texted Harry