ATTEMPTING TO MOVE ON

After Harry's betrayal, all fleur would do was cry and mope. But only for a week. Harry was already with Chelsy and Fleur was going on a date with  Francis, a rich guy who she met before Harry. Fleur sighed as she allowed the thought of Harry. She had seen him walking with a couple of friends.

They looked at eachother, frozen on their sides of the street. Neither one knew what to do exactly. The pull that was once there still exisited between them. Lily was holding Jimmy back so that nothing would happen. Fleur stood watching Harry, the first time in a month that they had seen eachother.

Fleur could not help but think that he looked a little sorry for what he had done. Fleur sat on her car waiting for Lily and Jimmy to calm down.  Fleur knew that Harry would be leaving Windsor soon for London. All the major society (ie: aristocratic) events are held during the summer season in London.  So she wasn't worried. 

_______________________________3 days Later______________________________________

Harry called Fleur and asked to meet.

Fleur says no.

Harry asked Lily to ask Fleur to meet

Lily declines to help.

Harry stands outside of Camp as all the employees come out.

Fleur finally agree.

They go to a little diner and talk, talk about everything, beginning with Chelsy and ending with the idea that they could be friends.  The idea that they would want to meet and be friendly. The agreed.

Harry left the next day for the Serpentine Event in London and Fleur returned to her normal life. They communicated on a daily basis using texting and phone calls. Harry was busy but he wanted to repair his friendship.